- nineteen -

xix. CHRISTMAS PARTY 

 CHRISTMAS PARTY 

"Snape will kill me If I don't complete the essay." Harry complained while Stella rolled her eyes at Harry's tantrums,"You're lucky. Each and every Professor just adores you."

 The duo were making their way towards the library where they were meeting up with Hermione.

"And Slughorn is literally in love with you." Stella snorted earning a glare from her 'secret' boyfriend. 

"That's just because - well because I'm so good at Potions." Harry boasted proudly. 

"Because of the half blood prince's book." Stella laughed,"Eh?" 

"Shut up. I ditched it." Harry protested,"Hermione helped me." 

Stella was about to ask how when Harry interrupted her,"Shit! Malfoy saw us together!" 

"Hey Draco." Stella grinned, following Harry's gaze to find Draco making his way towards her. His hair was messy while he had a very tired expression on his face. 

"What are you doing?" Harry shrieked. 

"Calm down Potter." Stella chuckled,"He knows." 

"I'll see you later Ella." Draco sighed when he reached the duo,"I'm tired." 

"Ah okay, take rest." Stella smiled though she was a little disappointed. 

"He knows?" Harry asked as soon as Draco left them alone,"And he's fine by that?" 

"Of course." Stella smiled to herself,"He always respects my decisions."

The duo walked inside the library before greeting Madam Pince. Hermione waved at them from a distance, gesturing the duo to come over where she was at.

"Hi Hermione." Stella smiled when Harry suddenly kept his left arm around Stella's shoulder with a stupid grin on his face. Hermione raised her eyebrows as Stella swatted his arm away.

Stella went to keep the books she had borrowed and when she returned she found Hermione muttering something about Ron. "He's at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes."Hermione said angrily,"I really couldn't care less."

"Was I under the impression he and I would be attending the Slughorn Christmas party together?"She continued, placing a book back in the shelf and walked forward, Stella and Harry behind her.

"Yes."She answered herself,"Now, given the circumstances I've had to make other arrangements."

"Have you?"Harry asked as Hermione put another book, back into its shelf.

"Yes, why?" Hermione asked, after she has put all the book back.

"I just thought, seeing as neither of us can go with who we'd really like to."Harry explained," we should go together as friends."