- thirteen -

xiii. SIXTH YEAR

Stella rested her head on the window sill as the train blew its whistle loudly, making her groan in response

Stella rested her head on the window sill as the train blew its whistle loudly, making her groan in response. Her eyes fluttered open and fell on the boy with the blonde hair, sitting in front of her. 

She noticed that he looked tired and out of all, he was awkwardly quiet which was bothering Stella a lot. 

Being not able to have a nap, Stella took out the newspaper and flicked through the pages when her eyes fell on 'HARRY POTTER : THE CHOOSE ONE?' written in big bold letters. 

Rumors continue to fly about the mysterious recent disturbance at the Ministry of Magic, during which He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was sighted once more. Nevertheless, highly placed sources within the Ministry have confirmed that the disturbance centered on the fabled Hall of Prophecy. Though some continue to say that the place doesn't exist, others strongly believe that Death Eaters now serving sentences in Azkaban for trespass and attempted theft were attempting to steal a prophecy.

It had something to do with Harry Potter as he was there. 

Stella closed the newspaper, letting out a sigh and looked at the date from June. She really needs to stop keeping old newspapers in her backpack. Things were getting out of hand after Voldemort was sighted at the ministry. There were loads of instances of muggles being murdered. 

As the train came to a halt, the slytherins started making their way out except Draco.

"You coming?" Stella asked, turning to look at the boy.

"Yeah, just a minute." He answered, taking out his bag from the upper rack. Nodding, Stella made her way out and climbed down the train.

 "Another year, here we come." Daphne chuckled to herself, throwing her arm around Stella and pulling her along. They trudged up the dark, deserted lane, following the freshly
made carriage tracks.

"You still haven't told me about your OWLs." Stella reminded causing Daphne to let out a groan.

"Fine. I failed Divination and care of magical creatures. Except that A in others and O in Transfiguration." Daphne informed. 

"You really need to concentrate-"

"Oh shut up Miss smart Parkinson." Daphne interrupted,"Just because you got O in every fucking single subject you're allowed to give me a lecture."

"Fine." Stella rolled her eyes.

-

Stella sat in the Great Hall looking around and as usual it was decorated with floating candles that made the plates below glitter and glow. When she found out that Draco was missing, she started getting worried. Looking over at the Gryffindor table, Stella realised that Harry was missing too.