- eleven -

xi. THE PROPHECY 

Harry ran up the stairs, the three others following him as he explained,"We'll have to use the Floo Network

Harry ran up the stairs, the three others following him as he explained,"We'll have to use the Floo Network. It's the only way we can get in."

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance"Hermione reminded.

Harry shook his head, a small smirk on his face as he said," Not all of them." He lead them to Umbridge's office and stopped at the door.

"Alohamora"Harry whispered after pulling out his wand and the door opened. They ran inside as Harry ordered," Alert the order if you can. I'm going alone."

Stella cleared her throat, reminding him that she needs to go too. Harry realised his mistake as he corrected his sentence,"Just me and Stella are going." 

"Are you mental?"Ron exclaimed,"We're going with you!"

"Its dangerous"Harry stated, kneeling beside the fireplace.

"When are you going to get in your head?"Hermione scolded,"We're in this together." Stella smiled at the deep bond of their friendship but it was replaced by an alerting frown when she heard the pink poof's voice. 

"That you are."

The quartet turned around to find Umbridge standing by the doorway, her clothes covered with a filthy layer of dirt. 

"Get them."She ordered and the squad rushed up to the quartet, seizing their arms. 

She flicked her wand, moving the two chairs at the centre of the room,"Put the Potter boy in this seat. I want to have a little chat with him."

The straps snapped as soon as Harry's arm touched the chair, capturing him.

"Caught this one trying to help the Weasely girl." Stella looked at the door, where stood Draco pushing Neville into the room, along with Ginny and Luna behind them.

Draco's eyes widened in shock as he threw a nasty glare at the pretty parkinson. 

"You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?"Umbridge asked Harry. Harry lifted his head up, stared at her for a moment before replying," No."

"Liar!"She hissed, slapping Harry across his face. Stella clenched her fist as she struggled under the strong Slytherin's grasp.

"Don't fucking touch him!" Stella screamed, her eyes burning with fury. 

"Shut up!" Umbridge yelled, slapping the girl straight across her face. 

"You sent for me, Headmistress."A voice spoke up, earning Umbridge's attention. 

"Snape, yes."Nodded Umbridge,"The time has come for answers, whether they want to give them or not. Have you brought the veritaserum?"

"I'm afraid, you've used up all my stores interrogating students"He spoke calmly," The last of it on Miss Cho chang, unless you wish to poison them - and i assure you, i would have the greatest sympathy if you did-I cannot help you."