- two -

ii. LUNA LOVEGOOD 

After the sorting and Dumbledore's kind and welcoming words,a lady dressed up in pink sweater and skirt, stood up, interrupting Dumbledore

"Thank you headmaster....." She started with a sickly smile, "For those kind words of welcome and how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me." 

A scowl made it's way on Stella's face as she looked around but nobody looked happy seeing the pink floof. 

"She's giving me strange vibe." Stella muttered to her best friend. 

"And Why's that?" Her best friend inquired. 

"Look at her. Pink is a pretty colour but it looks disgusting on her." The fifteen year old Parkinson explained,"And that sickly sweet smile. Ugh. Ew." 

Daphne snorted at her best friend's explanation but soon it was followed by a nod in agreement.
"Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating." Praised Dumbledore, grabbing the two girl's attention. 

"Illuminating?" Stella snickered,"Are you fucking kidding me?" 

"Calm down ella." Daphne groaned,"She's just a professor." 

"Yeah but she looks like a bad news and-" 

"Shut up and eat your dinner." Daphne scolded, earning a glare from her best friend. 

A pink floof was appointed as a teacher at Hogwarts. Great. Stella mentally groaned. 

"What's wrong with you?" Daphne asked when she saw her best friend, stabbing the poor potato. 

"Nothing." The Parkinson girl snapped, stuffing the potato in her mouth.

"Calm down, geez!" Greengrass chuckled, earning an eye roll from her best friend.

Sighing, Stella look to her right to find Pansy kissing Draco's hands causing Stella to groan in annoyance. She glanced at the Gryffindor table when her eyes met with the green ones. Quickly breaking the eye contact, Stella lowered her head to her food.

 The thing she didn't realise was that Harry wasn't looking at her instead he was watching Cho Chang who was awkwardly quiet after the death of Cedric Diggory. 

Done with the meal, the students retreated to their dorms, already tucked in their bed except Stella. Something was bothering her ; the pain and disappointment in those green eyes weren't letting her sleep. Taking out her parchment, the only awake girl grabbed her quill and started scribbling on it.

Dear, The boy who lived, 

Welcome to another year of Hogwarts which means new difficulties for you. That sucks now, doesn't it? And what do you think about the Pink floof, I mean Umbridge. She annoyed me to hell. The way she sickly smiled at everybody made me puke. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that you ain't alone, You have your friends who stand beside you, no matter what. I might not be your friend but I support you and I believe you and Dumbledore that he who shall not be named is back and that you fought him. Stay strong.