- five -

v. HARRY'S LETTER 

Stella literally screamed when she got to know that Umbridge was now the High inquisitor which means that she had powers even over Dumbledore which resulted in her inspecting the classes

Stella literally screamed when she got to know that Umbridge was now the High inquisitor which means that she had powers even over Dumbledore which resulted in her inspecting the classes. She would just stand at the back of the class and gawk at the Professors, making them uneasy. Stella wanted to kick that Pink floof out of the class and shut the door in her face but of course she can't do that.

In the care of magical creatures class, Umbridge was busy questioning about why Hagrid was substituted by Grubbly Plank. After getting her answer, she jotted everything on her note pad then walked away.

Done with classes, Stella walked out of the castle, her hair in a ponytail while her hands were stuffed in her pocket. She has been getting distant with her friends like Daphne, Blaise and even her own sister but her bond with Luna was deepening and Stella was happy with it. 

Though it sounded selfish, Stella was kind of free and relieved after Daphne stopped bothering her.

Stella spotted Harry at a distance, leaning on the railing of the Hogwarts bridge while his eyebrows were furrowed. He was in a deep thought. 

Picking up some courage, She walked over to him and stopped besides him causing Harry to look at her. 

"Oh hello." He greeted, flashing a smile. 

"Hey." Stella replied. 

"How's your hand?" Harry asked, pointing at her hand. 

"Alright. Doesn't hurts now." Stella smiled,"You look worried. Is everything alright?" 

She knew she was being too nosy and also that Harry won't tell her everything because she wasn't his friend. 

"Yes." Harry lied, turning to look at her,"I need to go. Bye." 

Stella's smile fell but she didn't let him see it as she nodded,"Bye." 

Harry rushed to his dorm, ignoring Ron's and Hermione's calls and pulled out a parchment and a quill. 

Dear, the girl who trusts.. 

He started writing, pouring his heart out. He felt like he can trust her. When he had completed the letter, he felt a huge weight lifted off his shoulders but it soon struck him ; he didn't know where to send the letter. Frustrated by everything, Harry curled the letter between his fingers and threw it on his bed. 

"Woah Harry." Ron exclaimed, finding his best friend pacing around the room,"What happened?"  

"Oh nothing." Harry forced a smile before walking out the dorm being followed by Ron. 

Meanwhile, Stella was in her dorm, laying on her bed with her quill and parchment scattered on the bed sheet. She was staring at the ceiling into nothingness. She felt alone when she was the one who was running away from her friends.