- forty one -

xli. THE MALFOY MANOR

The snatchers, along with Stella and the golden trio apperated in front of the malfoy manor

The snatchers, along with Stella and the golden trio apperated in front of the malfoy manor. Harry was held by his hair as the snatcher shoved his head near the railings of the grand gate, on other side of which was Bellatrix.

The snatcher pushed aside Harry's hair that fell on his forehead to reveal a barely visible scar. Stella's eyes went wide in shock until it stopped at Bellatrix who was grinning evil at her.

Stella looked away, clearing her throat as they were pushed inside, to the Manor.

Once inside, Bellatrix held Harry by his pair causing him to let out a whimper in pain.

Draco looked over at Stella with a look which could clearly be read as 'where the fuck were you'

"Well." Bellatrix whispered as Lucius Malfoy pushed Draco in front of Harry.

"Well, Draco?" said Lucius Malfoy. He sounded avid.

"Is it? Is it Harry Potter?"

"No he isn't!" Stella butted in, loosing her patience,"I mean... look at this bloke's face. Harry Potter doesn't-"

"We'll come back to that later dear." Rasped Bellatrix, shooting daggers at Stella.

"I can't, I can't be sure," said Draco. He was keeping his distance and seemed as scared of looking at Harry as Harry was of looking at him.

"But look at him carefully, look! Come closer!" Lucius encouraged.

Hesitantly, Draco took a step ahead but stopped in between and shook his head as a no.

"Draco, if we are the ones who hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything will be forgiven." Lucius whispered, keeping his hands around Draco's neck.

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope Mr. Malfoy?" Greyback said menacingly.

"You dare to talk to me like that in my own house!" Lucius's tone got louder and louder with each word. Narcissa kneeled down besides his husband and gestured him to keep quiet before dragging him away from her son.

" What did you do to him?" Malfoy asked.

"How did he get into this state?" Bellatrix questioned, looking at Greyback and Scabior.

"That wasn't us."

"Looks more like a Stinging Jinx to me," said Bellatrix.

"Draco, come here, look properly! What do you think?" Bellatrix asked, leading Draco towards Harry.

Draco's expression was full of reluctance, even fear.
"Give me her wand." Stella heard Bellatrix,"Let me see what her last spell was."

"I don't know." Was all Draco said before standing besides Stella who wasn't ready to meet his eyes.