- four -

iv. THE BLOODY QUILL

The next few days were hectic for each and everyone with the piles of homework they were loaded with

The next few days were hectic for each and everyone with the piles of homework they were loaded with. Students bustled through the corridors as Stella made her way towards her first class for the day ; D.A.D.A. Not to mention, she was running late.

"Excuse me." She shouted, trying to push past people and when she reached the class, she immediately regretted sleeping in. Even though she was just one minute late, she could feel the fear rising up in her head. 

The knock on the door caused everybody to look at the pretty parkinson who was standing at the door with an apologetic look on her face. 

"Yes dear?" Umbridge asked, walking up to her with her heels clicking behind her. 

"I'm sorry for being late." Stella apologised quickly,"I won't repeat it again." 

"Well, If you could give me a reason for being late, I could maybe help you out." Umbridge smiled sweetly. Stella wanted to puke at the face she was making but she turned her gaze to the class who were watching the scene with much great interest. 

"I slept in." Stella honestly replied,"But I-" 

"I'll make sure that you don't repeat it again." Umbridge faked a smile and gestured her to come inside. Breathing in relief, Stella rushed to the seat where Daphne was sitting. 

"I want you all to keep your wands aside." Umbridge started the class while Stella took a seat and felt few gaze on her,"And pick up your quills." 

"What?" Stella whispered, a big frown resting on her face,"Seriously?" 

"Any difficulty?" Umbridge's voice boomed through the class,"Miss Parkinson?"  

Everybody assumed her to shake her head but when she got up on her seat, everybody was shocked. 

"Yes." She started, earning an eye roll from her sister,"Why are we putting away wands?" 

"Because you won't need it." Umbridge explained causing Stella to mentally groan in annoyance. 

"And what will we do with this fucking quill?" 

Everybody let out a gasp while Daphne tried to pull her friend away from the mess Stella was getting herself into. 

"That's not the way to talk Miss Parkinson." Umbridge contradicted,"Detention. Today. At 5."

"She's so bold!" Ron whispered to Harry with a huge grin on his face,"Damn!" 

Harry nodded but was worried and feeling bad for what the girl was going to have for detention. He wanted to do something to save her or maybe pull her away from this mess but there seemed no way out. 

"Now sit down!" Umbridge scolded, throwing a nasty glare at Stella who was fuming with anger but tried to control herself. 

"Copy this." She stated, tapping on the blackboard as a paragraph appeared on it causing Stella to scowl at her. As soon as the class ended, Stella rushed out of the class turning a deaf ear to all the calls.