Lyric: Fifty-Nine

MelRose POV:

He's trembling, even his hands that were holding me are shaking. His heavy breathing brought me back to the whole point as to why I was upset at him! I won't be easily distracted by his lips! So without second-guessing myself I immediately stomped on his foot! I then watched as Kai finally pulled away from me, bending in pain.

"Why..."

He grunted in discomfort, though without giving him any sympathy. I took my bag away from him and the moment the elevator doors opened. I wasted no time leaving! With a pout of annoyance, I remember the sight of Kai looking completely pale as he lay on the floor during his break after performing. It terrified me, to see him in that condition. It looked like he was about to faint! Even Zack and Jin both looked horrible...

As I walked further out of the parking lot, the more upset and saddened I became. I don't think Kai would have ever told me what he goes through during the tour. Here I thought he had enough stress on his mental state, but now it's also the stress on his body. It's no wonder he and the guys are always practicing, it must be very hard for all of them. But it hurts knowing that Kai can't be completely honest with me...

"This is so annoying..."

I said in a bothersome sigh as I left the building. Since I forgot my bag earlier, I told the rest of my staff team to leave without me. Guess I'll just have to flag down a cab, but in doing so it just dawned on me...

"How do I communicate with the cab driver," I said in a defeated tone as I hung my head down. 

English and Korean are the only languages I know, and since will be touring around Europe. I'll be completely mute, so how-

"Taxi!" 

Hearing his sudden shout! I felt him wrap his arm around me as he stood close! Watching him wave down a cab, all I could do was stare at him in shock!

"Kai!? Did...you seriously follow me!? Have you gone insane!? You have to go back inside before anyone sees you!" 

I explained to him in a panic as I started to look around to make sure no one had spotted us. Regardless of Kai wearing his face mask, I don't want to risk him getting caught!

"How about a simple thank you for returning your bag? And you know...for someone who cares about me. You have a sick way of showing it, my foot still hurt-"

"Now isn't the time to be talking about your foot! Just go back inside already before some reporter or fan sees you!" 

I raised my voice at him as I tried to push him off of me! I swear this guy is so unpredictable, does he not realize that he just finished performing and it's only a matter of time before his fans come outside?

"Oh, here's our ride." 

He nonchalantly said as I heard a car pull up next to us.

"Huh?! What do you mean by our ride!? Hey, are you listening at all to what I'm saying-"

"I heard you, which is why we're entering the cab before that crowd behind us comes any closer."

He pointed out with a playful smirk. Following his finger, I looked behind me to see a massive mob of people finally leaving the building! I didn't even have time to comprehend what was happening once I felt Kai pulling me into the cab! The number of people leaving was unbelievable! With the taxi driver beginning to take off, I looked at Kai's fans who wore ExEx Idol merch. Some were even crying as they left, I'm relieved that no one caught notice of us. But I don't think Kai will be able to go back inside with his fans walking outside the building...