But here I am, still thinking about him. I just don’t want him to be in my mind anymore, I hate him. I am so sick of everything reminding me of him, bringing back memories of him. Just when I think I have finally stopped recalling our memories together, something triggers it and its back in my mind.

They are so vivid too, his voice as he whispered words to me that I will never forget, or just how his back rose and fell when he slept on his stomach. How his hair fell over his eyes when it was still wet from the shower. The feeling of his heart beat against my ear, or chest, or hand.

I just can’t forget any of these things.

“So, how’d the conversation go?” Alicia questioned, bringing my out of my trance. I realized I was still staring at my phone, not wanting to know how long it has been.

“Oh it was umm good, were meeting up tonight at seven.” I said, stuttering slightly.

“Good...” She said quietly.  

I raised my eyebrow at her, “what?”

“Umm... nothing.”

I rolled my eyes, I knew she was lying but I hate arguing with her so whatever.

*

“KATIE!” I heard Alicia scream.

“WHAT?” I screamed back at her while finishing up my hair in my bathroom.

I heard footsteps and the door close, which could only mean one thing. “Josh is here,” She said while walking into my bathroom, “I said you will just be a few minutes...”

I quickly looked at my hair, straight as usual. The colors in it were fading slightly but I haven’t decided if I want to get them back in or let them fade out. My make up was dark because of my eyeliner outline my eyes very thick. My pencil skirt was high wasted and short, and my tight top was tucked into it. I looked like what I used to consider a ‘slut’ but I didn’t care. It attracted the attention I wanted and I liked it.

“I'm ready now.” I said before smiling at Alicia, then quickly slipping on my black heels.

I walked out into our living room to see Josh sitting on the couch awkwardly. “Hey,” I said bluntly.

He jumped slightly at my voice before standing up and turning to look at me. He was wearing black jeans and a tight fitting white t-shirt... he looked good. I looked up to his face just to see that he was also checking me out.

I put on my casual smirk, “Take a picture it’ll last longer.” I said, trying to sound cocky.

“Well, if you insist.” He shrugged before pulling out his phone and holding it up to take a picture.

I laughed before bending my knees slightly and sticking out my tongue whilst he took the picture.

“Beautiful.” He winked.

“Do I get to take one of you now?” I questioned whilst raising my eyebrow.

“Ummmm let me think...no.” He said, mimicking my smirk.

“Oh ill get one” I winked as he chuckled.

“Well shall we go?” He said, walking towards the door and opening it over dramatically.

“Yes we shall.” I said, trying to sound as posh as possible.

The walk downstairs and out the door was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. I didn’t mind not talking every second.

He opened pulled out his keys and pressed the ‘unlock’ button and I seen a blue cars lights flash symbolizing that it was open. I tried to remember what kind of vehicle it was but I couldn’t.