While they were still on campus taking pictures, Tennille showed up with a whole entourage. She was getting more recognized, especially locally and she had a huge following, especially on the campus of MSU. She must have put on social media that she would be there because suddenly dozens of little Tennille minions were following her.

"Hey boo! I want to take some pics looking this good." Of course, she was dressed in the tiniest outfit she could find, little shorts barely covering her backside, and a top that looked like a bra, although she wore a short overcoat over it. Her face was beat, baby hair popping, and long black waves of weave down her back. Where was she off to?

"Who are you talking to?" Kitty asked.

"Not me!" Ashley said. "Talk to your fans like that, not us."

"Come on Kitty, I want to do another photo shoot. My fans think so too," she said, acknowledging the fans standing near, peering into the closed set.

"Ain't she a b-"

"No, LeyLey, she's about to learn today," Kitty stood in front of her little sister, who had a few inches over her, but that did not mean a thing. "Don't let this lil fame you're getting make you a bigger ass than you already were. Today ain't about you. You want to stay and watch LeyLey finish up, fine, if not, get off the motherfucking set!"

"Damn Kitty, pregnancy hormones got you all riled up," Tennille said, rolling her eyes at her. "You don't even work at KStyle anymore, you can't tell me-"

Kitty snatched Tennille by her jacket and shook her. "My husband owns the fucking company, so I own the fucking company. And remember, he signed your ass, I will drop your ass. Now sit down!"

Tennille looked around, embarrassed. Her fans were watching, but they could not hear what was being said. Tennille played it off with a smile and a chuckle.

"Okay sissy, damn! My bad. I just had some free time and I thought maybe I could-"

"You thought wrong. NiNi, I'm not...no, none of us will allow you to act a fool because you have some damn followers on social media that don't know a damn about you like we do. Check that ego girl, it ain't cute."

"Damn Kitty, I said okay," Tennille said with attitude.

"Don't damn Kitty nothing," Ashley said, "Kit just said what we all wanted to say to you. Now sit and chill. When I'm done, we can hang out and chill. I'll even go meet your thirsty ass fans."

Tennille smiled at that. "See, that's why you're my favorite."

Kitty ignored her little sister and readied the crew for the next few shots as Ashley was touched up with make-up and hair. Tennille was already a basketcase before the fame. She had a feeling having some success and followers worshipping every little crazy antics she did would just make her a worse person. Like THAT BITCH. A pretty face, with all the fame and money, and adoration she had over the years, it made her a real bitch. Was she always that way? A bitch from the start or did the fame make it worse?

She refused to watch Tennille go down that path. She wondered if she was still hanging with TA. She had not mentioned to her sisters what happened with him because they would do something much worse than Icee to him. She had stayed clear of TA and he was staying clear of her. She had not seen him since the wedding and she was fine with that. TA had to be over his fascination with her by now.

As they were finishing up, and Tennille was in a better mood, they were laughing and talking about hanging out later that night. Nola made her way over to them after her class.