Chapter 11: ARC 1 - The Lost Princess

Start from the beginning

Umi almost gasped.

Upon realizing this fact, she was horrified. She then looked left and right to glance at the prince and then to the younger princess.

'No, I refuse! Rosalyn is still too young! Must protect!'

Umi instantly made a decision in her mind as she pulled the younger girl away from the man.

"General Rosalyn, I am also ecstatic to have finally met you. I'm too happy that I even want to invite you to tea."

Umi tried her best to speak all those nonsense with a straight face and a monotonous voice to avoid getting out of character, and partly also because she didn't want to hear Mochi's nagging later on. But she really had to do this, she can't have the goddess' book turned out to be something inappropriate!

Right now, Rosalyn is too young to be someone's lover. Even if she is mature for her age, Umi still forbids the idea! The two can get together for how much they like as long as Rosalyn is of the right age and have already reached adulthood!

The younger girl was quite stunned to find herself being pulled by a person she just met but unexpectedly, she didn't mind it at all. Truthfully, it even surprised her that she finds herself being quite comfortable with that person.

"You don't have anything going on right now, right? Will you come with me?"

For a moment, Rosalyn didn't know what to say.

"Oh, I was only tasked to deliver some items," Rosalyn answered briefly then turned towards the man in front of them, silently asking for permission.

Zevlin, who stood tall against the two girls but only kept quiet all the time as he too was quite shocked with Fae's sudden change of behavior, cleared his throat, loud enough for the two girls to hear.

"I didn't know that you were awfully eager for tea, Fae. You should've told me."

"It just occurred to me, my lord," Umi replied with her eyes not leaving Rosalyn's face. "It would be my pleasure if you allow me to invite you for tea, General. Just the two of us because I have many things to talk about...like transportation devices and stuff."

For only a half of a second, it immediately occurred to Umi that her reasoning was quite lacking, and very awkward if you may add. Well, don't blame her, even if she knew the original Rosalyn, somehow it felt as if this girl before her has turned into a completely different person!

While self contemplating, she unconsciously bit her lip. She was about to take back what she said but was interrupted by a soft laugh.

"Then if you insist, please show me the way, Fae."

Umi's heart, which was about to dive to the bottom, went back to its rightful place as she finally took a step back to give the younger girl some reasonable distance.

"Well then, please excuse us, my lord." Both girls lowered their heads to bow and without waiting for a reply, they turned their heels in the opposite direction to head to another location.

Zevlin, who was left behind in the garden, tried to reach out his hand to stop them but found himself not being able to as both girls have almost transported to a few meters away from him almost at lightning speed.

Staring at their retreating backs, he can only chuckle to himself, as he sent a message through a communication device to the general assigned to Umi that the girl might be late for the training session this afternoon.

He shook his head amusingly as he whispered to himself, "Maybe I'll just remind her of her wish the next time we meet."

Zevlin, a man of twenty years of age, was once again reminded of how complicated children are.

Now alone, his mind ran deep as he recalled his purpose. He sighed as he looked up to see the clear sky. His face glowing under the sun yet his expression dim.

He truly can't wait to be free once again.

⋘ ──── ∗✧。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆✧∗ ──── ⋙

⚘ A/N ⚘

As of this moment that I'm writing this, I am very much happy to announce that this book has reached #7 in Realms out of 1.92k stories! I literally squealed! Thank you so much to those who read, commented, and voted! You are the best guys! <3

Question: What do you think of Rosalyn?

*Don't forget to leave comments and votes!

╭─⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆───────────╮

Dear Readers,

This author loves you.

Yours truly,
ACLIXAM

╰───────────⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆─╯