Are you angry or pranking me

"BEATRIX FRANKLIN" Shelagh's voice pierced through the hall to the dining room where all Nonnatus nurses were gathered eating lunch. Shelagh stalked into the room, hands on hips glaring at the blond nurse.

Sister Evangelina, Nurse Gilbert and Sister Winifred stared open mouthed at Shelagh, Sister Julienne had never looked more shocked in her life at her unofficial daughter. Patsy was stifling laughter at Trixie, who looked terrified at the Scot.

"Mrs Turner? What is going on?" Nurse Crane asked, a look of puzzlement stoned into her face.

"Trixie. Follow. Me. Now." Shelagh said between gritted teeth. Trixie obidently followed the Scot out.

"Why did you leave this letter on my desk? Anybody could of seen it!" Shelagh's anger has a hint of sadness and... was that fear?

"Shelagh, I am sorry it was just a joke! I do not get why you are so angry!" Trixie tried to plead.

"Well, it would of been funny if it was not on show!" Shelagh shoved the letter into Trixie's hand, said nurse did not remember leaving it in plain view but kept quiet, "Read that and imagine that was you and Tom!" Trixie began reading.

Shelagh,

So, I though I might wright a letter to you telling you a fact:

We all know what you do during your lunch break. If the lock door is not sogn enough then perhaps the sound of paper, clothes and other objects fall to the floor does! So how good of a lover is your fishy doctor that brought you away from the habit, hmm?

Just thought to let you know!

Love from,

Your bridesmaid,

Trixie Franklin.

"I am sorry I left that on your desk, I did not think I did, I could of sworn I left it in a drawer! Anyway I am so so sorry! I am sorry Shelagh." Trixie was extremely ashamed and now saw it from Shelagh's point of view.

Shelagh just burst out laughing. "Oh I got you! You did leave it in my desk, this was a payback for the time at clinic where you made me believe that my husband was cheating on me, you scared me so bad, it took my ten minutes to realise that it was your handwriting! Now I decided to humiliate you in frount of all the other staff! So according to them I hate you right now and I am keeping this up, so thank you for this!" Shelagh pulled another letter out of her pocket, shoved it in Trixie's right hand, and dragged her into the dining room with a michevious glint in her eye.

Once the two were back in the dining room, Shelagh spat goodbye at a bewildered and amused Trixie. "Read it." She added before storming out.

Trixie sat and opened the note:

"Jenny was important then you, she got Acting Sister. Also, can you call Timothy and Dr Turner unkept now?"

Trixie has never blushed so hard in her life.