Girdle and ashes

"What do you think you're wearing?!"

Shelagh spun around at the sound of her husband's voice, "I uh, um,"

"What is this?"

Shelagh had been getting dressed as Patrick went to the bathroom, she was getting her girdle on when Patrick had walked back in.

Shelagh found her confidence again, "My girdle." she stated plainly as she tried to reach for the girdle but Patrick moved it away, "Please give it back!"

"Why are you wearing this, this, abomination" he frowned at her holding the garment high above his head."

"To flatten these curves and push the extra skin I gained back. Oh do not look at me like that Patrick, without it I look far less beau-" Patrick went from giving a look of annoyance to ducking swiftly down to capture his wife's lips in his own.

"I would not recommend finishing that sentence. There is no way on earth you could ever not be beautiful, " he gently stroked her cheek, then his hand fell down to touch her abdomen, "and this repugnant piece of damn rubbish will not hide your gorgeous curves that held our child." he could tell she was starting to believe him but needed more encouragement, "Shelagh listen to me. You do not need this torture girdle to do anything to your amazing body, I love you so much, Shelagh."

"Really?"

"Really. Now, this is going in the bin and you are not going to buy another one, if I find another one, I will burn it and eat the ashes"

"You will eat the ashes?!" Sheath burst into hysterical laughter, "I must say I have never heard that before!" she continued laughing so hard she was struggling for air

"Yes." he stated plainly, stifling laughter, he headed out the bedroom door and down to the bin, returning minutes later to find Shelagh fully dressed.

"Done. No girdle." Shelagh said smirking Patrick step towards her and lifted her blouse to find her slip, so he pulled her blouse back down, lifted her up and laid her down on the bed

"Patrick, what are you doing?" she giggled. He just ignored her and slid his hands up her skirt and slip to find skin, no girdle.

"Someone listened!" he grinned, took his hands away and after a quick kiss, left her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Later at breakfast, Timothy asked (jokingly) if he could buy a bottle of beer as a late Christmas present, Patrick answered,

"No! If you do I will burn it and eat the ashes!" that just caused Shelagh to burst out laughing, taking Teddy out the room muttering repeatedly, "Eat the ashes!".