Biscuit fight

Dinner had been eat, the table cleared and the dishes washed. Well, it did take a while to wash. Timothy has gone upstairs to finish the homework he was in the middle of, and Patrick had offered to help Shelagh do the dishes, but the two ended up caressing each other's lips with there own, Shelagh pushed against the sink. The couple had done this for over ten minutes, occasionally breaking when oxygen was needed. However the two countined washing and drying the dishes when a loud bang cane from upstairs.

Now though, Patrick sat on the sofa, reading the Lancet but not really paying it much attention as Shelagh curled up next to him, resting her head on his chest, his heart beating in her ear. A soft hum of comfort escaped her lips.

"Shelagh?" He asked closing the lancet and placing it on the sofa's arm.

"Mm" she opened her eyes, expectingly.

"Do we have any biscuits left?"

Shelagh sat up staring at him with raised eyebrows, "Pardon? Biscuits?" She asked trying to sound serious, stifling a laugh.

"Yes, Biscuits. Do we have any?" He asked smiling at her rolling eyes.

"Yes. To be honest I was hoping for it myself." she sighed sitting back.

"Well, if you have not ate it, I asked for it!" He smiled down at her.

"Well, it depends who gets there first!" she giggled, running towards the biscuit tin, laughing harder by Patricks protests.

"Shelagh! I am told old to beat you!" he protested half-heartedly.

Patrick got behind her and flew his arms around her waist. She giggled, as Patrick placed a slobary kiss on her neck. However, still intent on teasing him, she opened the biscuit tin to find it empty. Patrick looked into the box and they both sighed.

"Timothy!" the both shouted up the stairs in unison.

The young boy walked down the stairs, a look of guilt upon his features, "Yes?" he asked, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"Can you explain this?" Sheath asked, trying desperately to hide the smile on her face, showing her step-son the empty tin.

"I, I don't know what you are talking about!" he lied.

"The crumbs on your face say otherwise, " Patrick smiled.

"Fine, yes I had the last one, are you going to punish me?" he asked cheekily, rolling his eyes.

The two adults looked at each other, smiled and Shelagh answered with, "No, go on up. You resolved our argument for us!" she smiled at his retreating form.

"Well then, what can I eat now?" Patrick asked with a glem in his eye.

Shelagh put the biscuit tin down. Her hands cupped his face, - lightly stroking his cheeks - then she crashed her lips to his. She glided her tongue over his lips, he gladly bade her entry, she played with his tongue for a bit then she sucked his top lip, causing him to moan against her lips.

"That will have to do till I have some chocolates I thought we could eat later" she paced a finger over her husbands lips as he started to protest, "Once Tim goes to bed as I do not thing he would appreciate mushy stuff so then we can. Anyway I have other ideas for a dessert!" and with a cheeky wink, Shelagh left the room to settle on the sofa once more.