Ties and girl talk

Barbara, Trixie and Shelagh has helped out at Cubs with making fire's and treating the burns that was caused. Phyllis had already left and the three other nurses were waiting (Barbara and Trixie sat at the table, Shelagh lent against the wall) for their respective man to pick them up. Trixie had brought the conversation to Tom, Patrick and Christopher.

"So Barbra, what is Tom's worst quality?" Trixie asked turning to the brunette.

"I have no idea! I really don't know his 'worst quality is' to me he is perfect!" Barbra response shyly.

"Tosh! But as you obviously do not want to share, Shelagh? What does the ex nun not like about her dishy doctor? Apart from his appalling dress sense that is!" Trixie winked and Shelagh rolled her eyes.

"I dare say he is dressing better now! I get his clothes now! But your right, his jumpers at the start of our marriage were, not the best but, I have no complaints!" Shelagh blushed.

"Boring! Anyway Barbra is lucky, Tom does not wear ties, it is a pain for them!" In that moment the tree men arrived, Tom walked around the left of the table towards Barbra, Christopher around the right towards Trixie and Patrick stayed at the door way. Trixie countined, "Maybe we should just advise our men not to wear ties to work, saves them the embarrassment of trying to find them once we have had our way with them!" Trixie winked at Shelagh who rolled her eyes.

"Very true, but if Patrick did not wear ties I would not be able to do this." And Shelagh grabed onto Patrick's tie and pulled him into an extremely passionate kiss, especially for the audience. "Come on darling, Angela told me she really wanted to talk to both of us." Shelagh lied and with that Shelagh pulled her husband away from the shocked faces of Barbra, Tom and Christopher and the grinning and Squealing Trixie.

Shelagh pulled her husband up to the hatch in the window. "Oh, and Trixie, remember when the boldest thing I done was get new glasses!" And with a wink, Shelagh left dragging her highly amused husband away by the hand.

In the kitchen, Trixie was laughing so hard she has to grab hold of the table leg to stop falling of the chair. Christopher rubbed circles on her back, and along with the other two, a highly confused and slightly amused looks on there face, "I will explain another day," Trixie got out between hiccups once the laughing had subsided. Trixie's grin did not leave her face all day and next clinc, Trixie did not let that evening slide, and constantly pestered the Turner women with it.

Meanwhile, as Shelagh and Patrick walked towards the car, they both burst out laughing, "Care to explain?" Patrick smirked at her.

"Well, after helping out, myself, Barbara and Trixie were waiting for you three when Trixie asked about worst quality's in our partners. We ended up talking about ties and you know the rest!" Shelagh winked at her husband- she decided against giving him the details as that was between the girls.

"Well I will not wear a tie tonight if you want? Maybe nothing else as well?" Patrick suggested.

"Well, as the children are at Granny Parker's, I think you should only wear a tie!"