Chapter Twenty Two-THE END

Start from the beginning

WHAT WERE THEY?!??!?!

Naruto was panicking. So they weren't dentists? Why did they have those lab coats? Why else would there be sharp objects next to Sasuke? Why else would he be in a patient's chair?

"I can feel the confusion from here, Orochimaru. Would you care to explain? It's really anticlimactic if he doesn't even get what happens."

Orochimaru sighed, then rolled his eyes and hissed. "Alright, blondie. Your boyfriend here is now ours. He has agreed to be a part of our...experiments. He has contributed his body for science. For one sole purpose."

He stopped for empathize. "He will avenge his family by killing his enemy, Itachi Uchiha."

"...Haha. I like, totally don't know if you know this, but like, did you know, like, they may be like totally related? Lol #wakeup." Naruto gushed and they stared at him blankly.

"....Yes. We know." They said in unison.

Holy shit what the fuck

"What? Itachi did NOTHING!" Naruto defended, and behind him a certain person was awfully silent. The silence was full of guilt.

They were looking at him like he was stupid. Incapable of understanding.

"I trust that whatever the reasons were, whatever happened, that if Itachi did do those things, however immoral they seem, they must have-..."

He couldn't continue. Images of his own parents, images of bloody bathtubs filled his mind, and he couldn't continue.

Why would anyone do those things? No explanation was enough.

No one had a reason valid enough to take away his parents. Anyone's parents.

"...Naruto. We know what happened that night when your parents died." Pain said, voice softer. "If you want to know as well, all you have to do is join Sasuke."

How would they know? Why would they know?

"Naruto, don't listen to them. Focus on getting Sasuke out, I will explain everything-" Itachi began whispering behind Naruto but Naruto interrupted him.

"Did you kill Sasuke's parents?" He asked, voice void of emotion, and heard a heavy sigh.

"Yes. I did."

===============

Sasuke woke to something he thought he'd never see.

Naruto was sitting next to him, eyes dull while on the floor, tied up and bloody, was Itachi Uchiha.