Loki comes in, bound in chains.  You take a deep breath and try to hold a professional look, but inside, you were terrified for whatever was about to come out of his mouth.

        "Loki," you hear Frigga say.  He turns to her.

        "Hello Mother.  Have I made you proud?"

        "Please, don't make this worse."

        "Define 'worse.'"

        Loki not now, you think to yourself.

        "Enough!" Odin says, everyone turning to him.  "I will speak to the prisoner alone."  Frigga walks out, but Loki spots you.  He looks to Frigga, who had looked back.  Immediately, she makes you vanish, enabling you to stay and listen for her.

        He clicks his heels together and chuckles.  Your heartbeat speeds up into double time.  You knew that laugh anywhere, and you knew everything was about to go downhill.

        Let the sarcastic remarks begin.

        "I really don't see what all the fuss is about."  You suffer in silence as your best friend is sentenced to life in the dungeons.

        "And what of Thor?  You'll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains?"  You don't even pay attention to Odin's words, for the only thing you see is the look in his eyes growing ever more broken.

        Immediately after Loki is escorted out, Frigga reenters, you become visible, and you both approach the Allfather.

        "Thor gets banished to Earth, but Loki goes to the dungeons?!" you challenge.

        "Loki has done much worse--"

        "You, Frigga, and I all know that if Thor did this, he wouldn't even see the dungeon for one day!  You just condemned the man you, for years, claimed to be your son for the rest of his life!"

        "This is not your fight!"

        "Besides Frigga, I'm the only friend he's got in this realm.  If Frigga can fight for him, so can I."  Odin grows quiet.

        "Fine.  You also are under the same restrictions as Frigga, banned from seeing Loki in the dungeons."

        "You would allow Thor visitors or at least some way of communication."  Odin sighs.

        "Holograms, but that's is all I will allow you two.  I will remain alone now."  You and Frigga both exit, she rubbing your back.  Once you two are in the hallway, she gives you a hug.

        "Thank you, my daughter," she says.

        Later that day, you go to your room and find a communicator is in your room.  Smiling, you go up to it, pressing a button to operate it.  Immediately, an image of Loki appears, he reading by the cell's wall.

        "So you finally got caught," you say.  He looks up and see your image.  He smiles, getting up quickly to walk over to your projection.  "Silver tongue couldn't help you this time, could it?"  He laughs.

        "So you're the one who made this possible."

        "Yeah, and also get banned from seeing you in person."

        "What? Why would you--"

        "Look, I was getting mad.  I just snapped at him when I saw how he treated you.  But on the plus side, now you can talk to Frigga."  He smiles genuinely, just like when you were kids.