Earth gave some signs to Kao...

Kao:" Ok Done deal!... But on one condition! Till then don't approach Mew... Don't involve in any matter which caught up with him..."

Gulf:" You can't order me like this! I am not going to ignore him!"

Kao:" I am not saying you to ignore him... Just don't go near his apartment for the next three days... You can do whatever you want in this office... Not outside! No approaches... "

Earth:" And the reason is... You don't want Mew to think you are the reason for that breaking up thing!"

Gulf got what they are trying to say... But for him... It's so difficult... He wants to go there daily to watch Mew... Like today in the morning... He went there too... He saw how Mew came out from his apartment and came to the office in-cab... He wants to do this daily but he knows he needs to follow this... For him... For Mew to become his...

Gulf:" Ok... I will not... But don't make Mew a bad guy in this all things... And when this over call me first! I want to be there for him "

Tong:" Deal!"

Gulf went out after that...

Kao:" Do you think we can do this in three days?"

Tong:" We must... I don't want him to become a murderer"

Earth:" He won't... We stopped him in past... We will in the future too... So... Now listen I have a plan... If things work out that way, we can accomplish our mission break up!"

Kao:" You are having fun, don't you?"

Tong:" Of course he is!"

Earth:" Now listen to my plan..."

~~~~∆∆∆∆~~~~

"This is it for today 😊

So what do you think about today's update?
Tell me in comments 😘

Do not forget to VOTE please 🥺

Thank u ❤️"

☀️I am missing Mewgulf 🌻