The Black Bracelet

His highness Arnab was taking tea with her highness Bini...

"I have sent a batch of maids to your castle.  But I have heard a special made had come there.." Her highness Bini asked.

His highness Arnab was eating when her highness Bini said .His highness Arnab choked..

"The thing is ..I am not satisfied with the personal maid so I  demanded for her.." His highness Arnab was feeling a little numb..

"I am going to take rest .I will talk later ." His highness Arnab said and went to the room.

Why is Blacky not reporting Insha...

He was a little worried.

"I can not let the sparrow fly on its own.." He was moving around with clenched hands..

"Blacky show me the way around.." His highness Arnab said and Blacky moved around...

He saw ..the black bracelet in the hands of Jini...

"Jini...I did not expect such a thing from you." His highness Arnab growled...But Blacky moved all around the palace and could not find her highness Insha..

His highness Arnab then sat down and uttered a few words..he cast a spell...the flower of the  phoenix hidden behind his neck showed up...

"Show me the way where is Insha.. Take me there ." His highness Arnab said   ...

The flower of phoenix glowed red to golden ....the golden colour Arnab was shocked...He then entered the golden circle of flower of phoenix..

His highness Arnab reached a hut...Insha was lying there....his highness Arnab then put his coat on Insha..

Insha was sleeping mysteriously...

"What is she doing here?" His highness Arnab said and then he took Insha to the castle...

.......

Maids were moving down...from the upper portion to the lower portion...All the maids of the castle were standing there... The maids were confused...Who is going to be punished? Everyone there was bewildered...

His highness Arnab came forward and asked..

"Who are the maids at day duty?" A bunch of maids came forward..

"Separate according to your duties..Separate into day,night and chore duties ." He growled...

The anger can be seen on his face.. The rage ...The rage is what makes the man uncomfortable...but now he does not want to tell them ..Who is Insha?

The weakness ...he does not want to tell them about his weakness so he was scolding them ...for taking on duties..

He was feeling depressed at the matter of heart...Heart the matter of heart...What should be it  called if not so?...

He then said 10 pairs of lashing for maids on day duty..

His highness Arnab then went to Jini's room .His highness saw that Jini was going to smash the Black bracelet.. 

"Why did you not join the interrogation?" His highness Arnab asked..

"I..I did not feel well..So I asked others to join.." Jini then feigned a little weakness..

"I know that is why I had come to  your room....to ask about your illness." His highness Arnab said  ..

"Give me your hand.." his highness Arnab said while Jini was holding black bracelet in her hand...

"No...I am feeling quite healthy now...Your highness ..You ..you do not need to worry." Jini then said to his highness Arnab..

His highness Arnab then pulled her hands towards her...the sound...of falling...the Black Bracelet had fallen down...but it was not broken. ..

His highness Arnab picked the bracelet...He then gazed at Jini...The one gaze was enough to reprimand her...

Her highness Arnab left and Jini was  still thinking...

"What should I inform Rain?" She threw the things on the side table...