Kidnapping Her Highness

Insha was stunned but ..Before Blacky show its magical trick..Insha saw Shams coming from the side.

She was about to shout .Just then Black Hole jumped from side and kidnapped Insha.

Shams reached the valley and was roaming around. Then he reached inside the hut. There he saw many utensils and strange things.

Touching one thing after the other.  The sniff the smell...Perfume..That is the scent of Insha..Shams sniffed again..

Then someone came inside ..the man recognized him..protector ...Khalil said.

Hearing his voice Shams moved forward...

"He has a little bit similarity with his highness Khabib." Shams thought.

Khalil pulled his hand and just then Shams put his knife on his neck.

"Where is Insha?" Shams asked and continued

"If I see you hurting her..I will dig your grave here ." Then his highness Khalil said a few words of the spell. Shams fainted.

His highness Khalil then checked his pulse..The blood...it was moving arbitrary ..something is strange ..his highness Khalil thought . He then put Shams under his spell and the red colour...the red light  ....He saw the red light coming from his head.

"Flower of Phoenix." He spoke and tried to remove it .But it refluxed back...the spell he put on Shams..was set back to him..His highness Khalil moved backward and then blood came out of his mouth..

"Masha..That is the technique of Masha." He was crying..The small tears of regret.. the tears of wishful thought ...the desires that had belonged to someone had left his mind but came to heart ...The heart was hard to control. Who knows what will happen next?

  .........

His highness Haris was furious...

His highness Ali was sitting beside him..

"How come my  "X" mark had vanished?" The rage could be seen in his eyes.

"I think we should look for the legendary Black night." His highness Ali was suggesting his father . But deep down her highness Insha was his cousin so he was a little worried about her...

His highness Ali has always been a resolute person about his aims..When it comes to aim he will never lag behind his motive...But Insha ...after all she was her relative so he was a little worried about him ...but then the intention of getting one's motive had left Insha's care far behind in her heart ...Is it so hard to keep our conscience clear?

"What Black Knight are you talking about?" His highness Haris asked.

Now what was telling his highness Ali to him was far enough to bet his life to get him...The Dark Knight huh? 

........

Her highness Natalia was moving back and forth in the room...then the lady knocked at her door and came inside..

"Have you got any news about Aro?" Her highness Natalia asked.

"I have been collecting evidence for her punishment but.." the old lady stopped a little..

"But what ?" Her highness Natalia got furious..

"She ran away. . She left the letter behind her.." the old lady said while clenching her hand ..

"What is written inside the letter?" Her highness Natalia asked.

"I dare not open it." The old lady mumbled..

"But you dare to neglect your assigned task .." Her highness Natalia was in rage. The lady felt she would cast her away.. 

"I can't let her highness, Masha,  be blamed more. So I am leaving the matter to God..I ask for pardon from Him..I hope I can die easily ...I really regret the event when I conspire with you...Don't blame Masha anymore...You have always been incompetent...I hope we never meet in the next life...

                           From the sinner  Aro."

Her highness Natalia felt that a bomb had exploded on her head..

"Prepare the horse for me..I am visiting the saint.."Her highness Natalia ordered and left to visit the saint..