The Protector or the Killer

Shams woke up and was thinking of the ways to search for Insha.

"If I tell Badar,he would doubt me...What should I do?" He was still thinking when he came up with a plan...at least I can do her favour in this matter...he was having feeling of not protecting her lover...but who knows he was one of the real protectors of her highness Insha.

He rushed to meet his highness Ali. But he heard him talking bad with his father.

"Ali, I doubt...I doubt she is not the biological daughter of Natalia..."

Ali saw his highness Haris..and then said

" Will it matter if Insha is not her biological daughter?" His highness Ali asked..

"You don't know the tragedy.." his highness Haris said.

His highness Haris dwelled in the past..
He thought of the scene when her highness Masha was alive...The young and beautiful lady..with decent look and agile eyes...her black eyes and black hair made her beauty more stunning...

"Marry me Masha ..I will give you everything..Let us ride away ..I know you do not like his highness Khalil.." his highness Haris said.

"You know I like whom but it is not necessary for me to whom I love because some lovers are destined not to meet ." She said while a tear from her cheeks rolled down...It then went back of her neck.. her black mark was shining red ....

"The Black Mark" his highness Haris said...
"Yeah that could be our only way out if I could see then it will be confirmed..." His highness Haris was thinking of a plan...

"Should we send our men to look for them?" His highness Ali asked...

"You do not need so..my mark will show me the way their.." He then lifted his hand and showed him X mark..

"Father ,where did you get this mark?" His highness Ali asked ...

"This is a long story .. may be the former protector will be able to find his new phoenix.. " His highness Haris said and laughed terribly..

Shams standing outside was stunned...

"What should I do ?" He thought ..
If I told Badar I would be late...I have sent my men but they did not bring any news .. So Insha ....Insha is in Shuman...What should I do?"

He remembered the incident when he was ill...A little bit faded memory...a lady fed her. She had a bracelet in her hand ...

"Why did I think of this incident now?" He thought...But when he put together the pieces of puzzle...he came to know that ...the lady was not a maid but Insha...

He was stunned and shocked at the same time...Then he sat down..He started pulling the hair of his head..

"If I could not even protect my lover ,How am I supposed to protect my country? His eyes turned red...The tears of anguish and sorrow flowed from his eyes and they fell on the "X mark" .

The mark glowed and it gave a fainted red light ... Shams saw the red light coming....He was stunned...

"The same red light came when Insha was dancing." He thought..He rushed to follow to the red light...

He decided to leave the castle...He put on the pendant that he gave to Insha...Insha forgot to wear his pendant yesterday.. So he took it...

"I will find you and make you wear this one." He thought ... He then followed the red light and left the castle..

He left a note before going....

" I am leaving the castle to look for Insha. If I can not protect my relative and beloved cousin,how will I protect the country in near future ?"

..............

Arnab was moving back and forth in the room...

"You are spinning my head.." the head of organization asked...

"My heart and mind are spinning more than your head.." He said...

Usman was smiling...
"I bet this is either her highness Bini who is ordering you or..." Usman said and then stopped talking..

"Just stop your blabbering...I have to find a way to capture her.." his highness Arnab said while clenching his hand..

"Whom do you want to kidnap?" Usman asked...

He then put a few words and ordered Blacky to leave a note to Insha but he also mentioned in the note not to tell anyone...

Poor Insha read just one side of note..not the second one ...he was clenching his hand...

He then took out his belongings and said

"Tell her highness Bini that I loved new batch of maids in my palace. Now I want more new maids. I am enjoying the present maid's dance very well." His highness Arnab said and left ..
He never ever enjoyed a dance nor he did sat at a place ...."So he has a girl.." Usman said and then smirked...