The Black Thief

His highness Arnab came to Black Market.

"Your highness." Usman bent and then stood up.

"Did the old lady confess?" his highness Arnab asked.

"The old lady said to meet her highness Insha..She said she would confess to her highness Insha.." Usman was stuttering..

"Let me think about it...How does she know about Insha?" His highness Arnab was a little confused..

"She said she would say a few things to her highness Insha only." Arnab was a little furious and worried. What worried him the most was her highness Insha..He does not want her highness Insha to be hurt again..

"What should I do ?" He clenched his hands and left.

........

Shams woke up and saw a man sitting beside him..

His highness Khalil then moved forward and kissed his head..

"The protector.." His highness Khalil said and Shams was stunned...

"How does he know that I am a protector ?" Shams thought.

"Your mother and I have been best friends..Even your father and uncle.." The little ocean drops that were coming out of his eyes were shining ...

Shams felt him like an old friend telling his story..

"I really regret my decision of leaving Masha...Masha .. she was the most suitable candidate for the marriage .Anyone would want to get...but Natalia she burnt everything.." Shams's mouth opened like he heard something strange..

"How can you say that about my aunt?" Shams growled...

"Listen lad..My age and beard has more experience than yours mind.." His highness Khalil then pinched Shams' cheeks.

"I have been waiting for years just for you.." His highness Khalil said and then he opened his box to give him the unique power of phoenix through manuscript.

He had never memorized the manuscript as it can only be memorized by the protector...If it falls in the hands of someone other than the protector...The person will go astray and mad.

He took the bottle out of the box and sealed it again..Shams was looking at him strangely like a sparrow searching for its food.

But he was shocked...the flower of phoenix was not there....

"Who can take my flower of phoenix?" His highness Khalil thought...

..........

A few hours ago

Black Hole was standing at the entrance of the jungle. His highness Khalil came forward...Black Hole gave him the detail of the old lady Aro...

"I brought the information and you now give me the flower of phoenix"...Black Hole said.

"I would meet the lady and then I would give you a manuscript of the flower of phoenix.." his highness Khalil said.

Black Hole looked a little sick..He coughed his highness Khalil asked for his health...He then moved a little of but then backward...

Black Hole smiled and left ..Before leaving his highness Khalil, he bent down to pay respect and said,

"Good bye." Black Hole said and then looked at the manuscript... The manuscript of the flower of phoenix was now in his hands ...he was smiling brightly...

.......

"Your highness , I have brought 2 great news." The old lady Tina said while she was bending.

"Tell me if you have brought news about Aro or Natalia." Her highness Natalia said.

Tina came forward and asked for 2 bags of money..

Her highness came forward..pulled his face upward and said..

"I think you also need my treatment.." her highness Natalia said and Tina gargled his throat..

" I was saying that ..I have brought news..her highness Insha is now in Shuman...someone saw her there...and Aro ...she was also seen in Shuman but her whereabouts are unknown.." Tina said and looked at the bags of silver coins lying behind her highness Natalia.

"So it is time to catch the mouse." Her highness Natalia said and then she laughed..