Bid The Bait

His highness Haider was roaming in the roam.

"How dare you threaten Ali" His  highness Haider said while moving back and forth.

"I know I ask for pardon your highness but I don't think any man would be suitable for Insha than him." His highness Badar said.

"Have you revealed your melemathy secret?" His highness Haider asked.

Melemathy was  a secret that could be revealed first to a woman. It was a secret of mind mapping and reading. If you have to tell outside of your family it must be a woman. The secret that keeps on wandering around the generation for  years was going to lost...

"No I did not reveal my secret of Melemathy . I know the one person whom I should tell this one.

"But why on the Earth did you ask about his highness Ali?" His highness Haider was now flushing with anger.

"I did not had any suitable choice except him." His highness Badar said.

"It was good that his highness Ali had not proposed Insha. I want someone else instead of that sinister man." His highness Haider said.

"What other choice do you have now?"  His highness Badar asked.

"Shams ....as far as I know .He is a nice man. Even if we want to bait Insha's marriage , we should ask for his permission." His highness Haider said .

" But Shams is a child for me." He thought about his yesterday Love Token joke.

"If we let Insha marry his highness Ali I bet there will be something wrong on the way. I know my brother and my nephew." His highness Haider was a little worried.

The scheme they were plotting was against his thoughts  . But he had left with nothing else.

"What other thing could I give instead of Insha?" He thought.

His daughter was the only offspring of him and Masha  . That was a secret kept between their family. Poor Insha did not know this

Natalia was standing outside. She heard the conversation. The Melemathy technique could not be applied on the royals of Shuman.So they were exception.

Natalia went  to her room when she heard a strange voice.

The head of bodyguard brought a lady along with her.

"Your reward." Natalia threw a bag of coins towards him. He then left.

"What news have you brought now? "
Natalia asked the lady while circling the bag of coins around her fingers.

" I got a big secret for you ,your highness." The old lady said .

She then drew a mark on the table with help of water drops.

"What are you drawing?"  Her highness Natalia asked.

"Do you remember the legendary mark? The Prophecy that was made 30 years ago?" The old lady inquired.

Her highness Natalia eyes were wide opened. She then scratched her head. Reminiscing the incident she flushed with anger .

" Where is that child ? " Her highness Natalia asked ..

" I will inform you about the child but you will share the fortune with me." The old lady said

Her highness Natalia was thinking .."What can I give to please this lady?" She thought.

"The brothels of Shuman kingdom will be yours  I own half brothels of Shuman kingdom." Her highness Natalia said.

The old lady's eyes were shining like diamond as she heard of the top money making markets of Shuman Kingdom.

"The thing is .. "The old lady continued unaware of the fact that she had jumped into jungle of  fire..