The Last Wish

"Hawk ..let us go. I have to deal with an urgent matter." her highness Laila said.

Hawk followed her .He noticed her day spending again but there was no flaw.

"How is it possible that the things I heard about his highness Laila is not true?" Hawk thought.

He was still lost in his thought when he saw her highness Laila's hand.

"What happened there?" Hawk asked politely.
The tear of joy rolled down her cheeks .She smiled and then pulled her  hand .

"Just got bruises from falling down." Her highness Laila said.

"Now all the prisoners had escaped. The people are living well." She thought.

"Let us go back to castle before evening." Her highness Laila said. Hawk saw her she was a little confused and a little in hurry.
           ........

But a strange thing happened that night. When Naib came to serve her highness Laila ,he saw the strains of blood everywhere.

He was stunned .He smelled the blood. He did not know that the strain of blood will reveal his real identity.

Hawk was the personal assistant of her highness Laila..But demon ..he was aso hiding among the batch of servants who were recruited..

Neither Naib nor did her highness Laila knew about him.

The demon then put off his mask..In the veil of white man was residing a black demon.

"His highness  Naib, nice to meet you again." The demon said.

"How did you know about my secret?" His highness Naib asked.

" I recognized from your "X" mark.You do not know that after all these years ,your magic is nothing to me but a piece of cake." The demon laughed loudly.

"Do you think that a bunch of men could fool me and you ...your highness Laila." Demon spoke a few magic words and then her highness Laila appeared.

She was chained all over her body. The blood strains could be seen on her clothes. Hawk knew from where did she get those bruises?

"See this is the reward she chose. She pleaded me to release her prisoner..in exchange I asked for her life.."

Her highness Laila was a little senseless. She did not knew what was happening there .

"See I hid her here. See Laila ...no..it is your highness Laila    see that is the punishment of betraying your buddy." He then pulled Laila's hair and pierced a few nails in her hand.

Laila shrieked. But his highness Naib tried to move forward but all in vain.

"You do not  know that from the moment you released the prisoners behind my back .Yoh did a heinous crime. Why on the Night kingdom did I believe in a woman?" He then put a curse on her face.

Her phoenix mark that was Black appeared red  . Her highness Laila was screaming in pain.

"Kill me ..but do not put a dirty finger on the night kingdom..they are our people.they are innocent ." Laila pleaded

His highness Naib then got more furious.
.

"I knew you would not be able to carry on the task so I asked Raina to come in your look and kill the people of  country that come in our way . If you had not released me , neither I nor Raina could meet." The demon then called Raina.

Raina came there.She was eating sweets .

"Raina come up in look of Laila." Raina came and looked at Naib .Naib could not distinguish what was happening there.

Her highness Laila was in utter shock. She then fainted .Then demon put her blood in the capsule.

"I would make a phoenix for myself.." the demon screamed .

"No you can not do this ." his highness Naib released Laila' chain  he checked her she was dead by then.

Her highness Naib got furious .He then used all his magic and power to seal off the demon and Raina.

Naib disappeared with Black Light while Laila was Disappearing with red light.

Naib held Laila's hand and to fulfil and grant her last wish.

Naib could also read mind's thoughts because he had 2 "X"  marks on his wrist.

"If I had known this before I would have protected you." Naib said and disappeared with Laila ..Then after decades there were no rains..The little greenery started disappearing so the people hoped for the reincarnation of phoenix  ...the little deeds of Laila were then published and made well-known..But the sacrifices that were made were a huge loss for the country ...Who knows about the silent lovers?