1st Birth of Phoenix

It was a legend's story that the world completely belonged to 1 kingdom..

God created  a couple and provided them each and everything..
But forbid them from eating the tree of apple..

Demon came and urged them to eat from the tree.

"This tree had the sweetest apples of all the trees." The demon said.

"No I do not want to eat from that tree." Adam said.

"How will you say about apple if you did not eat them?" Demon forced him to eat an apple.."

"No adam ,we are forbidden to eat from there." Lady Hawa said.

"Do you know the secret of the trees?" The demon said.

"This tree has the wish granting apple. Whoever eats  an apple from this tree will get his life prolonged." The demon said.

"But what will be the benefit of prolonged life ?" Adam asked.

The mysterious nature of man always beguiles her. . Sometimes it is happy sometimes it is sad..But man always prefers bad because its effect stays longer...a bitter truth huh?

Adam broke an apple from the tree and ate it..It was the first fruit he had eaten... Hawa looked at him

"Throw it out . Do not eat this. " But demon put a more sweeter flavour in the apple that Adam had chosen..

"This is the most sweetest apple." Adam said.

Lady Hawa moved forward to reprimand him .She opened her mouth and then Adam put a piece of apple in her mouth..

Lady Hawa was fainted..

God knew what was happening so he left them from one kingdom to a deserted place.

Adam repented . By then both Adam and Hawa were separated by distance.

"Have I not eaten that damned apple, I would not have fallen into crap of demon." Adam thought.

He then prayed . Prayed a lot..prayers are fulfilled when they are coming from one's pure heart.

Now either Adam's heart was pure or not only God knows. Since God was soft hearted to he accepted their repentance and let them meet..

But demon. He never stopped haunting a man's nature...Evil or bad both are same types..Nothing is strange or less for him  .

"No matter your repentance may be accepted at this time .." Demon screamed ..

"But I will keep haunting you. Your coming generation and next generation...I will never stop haunting you."

Then they were allowed to increase their progeny..

The child born at day were married to the child born at night ..

It was formidable to marry the children born at the same time . ..they were regarded as siblings..

Time passed by and many towns and cities came into being...By then Adam and Lady Hawa were died..

Who was coming next?
A ruler had to be born.. A ruler with phoenix ...that would carry the generations to 1 spot...

The night kingdom was 1 territory and Day kingdom became another territory...

The phoenix would be born along with its 2 protectors ...The protectors would have an "X mark "  on his wrist..The protector had to keep the phoenix safe...Not to harm her..If the cycle is reversed....A tragedy will be broken down...

Then the demon came in form of different things . They were evolved..They could come in form of idea, dilemma, bad thought or witch..

They adopted different form depending on their rival's strength   ..
But now their main aim was to haunt the phoenix and their protector..

Will phoenix be able to survive or will it lead to a new generation?  The sacred and bitter truth.. we need a lifetime to swallow this secret. ..The Holy Secret hidden deep in the layers of ocean..or in the whispering of air.

Dear Love, Stay Away (Updating)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें