Pleasure and Pain

Aro was moving towards the room of princess Masha. Princess Natalia was admonishing Masha about the destruction of the B-Island.

( B- Island was the place where the relatives of the servants working in the castle were staying. )

Natalia pleaded to Masha. "How could you sign the petition ?. " Natalia sobbed. She was faking weeping but poor Masha got trapped in the scheme of a witch.

"Have you ever thought about the relatives of servants even for once? " Natalia wiped tears with the back of her handkerchief.

Natalia had been looking at the window once in a while. She knew the person. She reckoned that an impatient soul could not hide its scheme anymore. The plot to bewitch the soul was going to succeed. Then her highness Natalia saw that a shadow against the window of the room was disappearing into a clear background.

"But you pleaded to me yesterday.. that if I could sign this petition you would find a way to flee the relatives of servants. " Masha said. But her voice was shaking while saying so. She could not think that her beloved sister could betray him.

(Betrayal and jealousy are two spicy ingredients of lust. But the person who is too lustful will find a doomed tragedy. if he is trapped in his own bewitching tragedy. Then who will free him? Love or hatred? Who knows?)

"Sorry I did make a mistake. I did ask you to take time but you did forget about that. " Natalia pulled Masha aside and cast a few spells. Masha was sleeping ...Her memories of the incident had been taken away by witch Natalia. Natalia was smiling while entangling her memories. She pulled a divine mirror in front of him and released those memories in the mirror. She then laid Masha on the bed. At last, she was her close kin. Was not she?

.......

Aro was confused about the servants of the castle talking about the destruction of B-Island. Aro was their personal assistant of Masha. She was packing her stuff to reach the island. The drops of sweat could be seen on her face.

"Where are you going, Aro ?" The head servant asked her. He saw Aro packing her things impatiently. He had never seen Aro so panicking. Her hands were trembling. The head servant thought that she needed help.

" I had urgent matters to deal with at home. " Aro said and packed her luggage arbitrarily. She was worried about her daughter. The only child that was left in the house.

Then a black cat came there. She drew Aro's attention towards it. Little did Aro notice that other servants were not worried about their relatives. They were in utter peace. It was Aro who was hiding a devious thing there. Who knew that?

........

The setting sun had spread its beautiful wings all across the sky. The red light was turning to light pink and orange. The faded colors were so pale like Aro's life. Aro thought.

What would happen if everyone were equally created. Neither war nor destruction could be possible. But there was always a calamity bound on us to hinder our way and to lead us a new path. But Aro did not notice on both sides of the pictures. She was hiding the bitter truth of the past.

The past incident was a tragedy. I could still remember the day when I reached there...My family was not there.

Aro was looking at the flowers. Back then she could pick up the flowers for Masha. Masha was a kind soul. She did not expect such an incident from her. But that witch Masha killed her family. She was in a rage. Her face turned red.

"My little daughter, you were my only child. " The old lady was sobbing. I had not forgotten your last cry. I had been living on revenge. I would leave none. She then plucked the flower and tore it apart.