Self Deception

Her highness Bini was  moving back and forth in the room. She was feeling restlessness. This restlessness I felt when Masha was murdered brutally. She thought. What was going to happen next?
She was lost in her thoughts when her special maid Rain came to the room.

"Your highness ." She bent and whispered in her highness Bini's ears.

"Great. Looks like the lion will get its prey now." Her highness Bini smiled .She then ordered Rain to move away.

She opened the window to let her brain cool down. If Masha had been alive her daughter will be 19-21 years old now . She thought . She wanted to find Masha's daughter .

"The late aunt witnessed a man marrying Masha but what happened after that. My innocent bestie . If I had not moved away from the kingdom back then, I would have helped her in every aspect . " She thought and then went to rest. She had a lot to handle. The harem and that trouble maker Arnab was her prey now.

    ............ 

Rain ordered everyone to get out of the kitchen.

"Your highness Bini had a hair in her meal. She asked me to prepare the special tea." Rain said while boiling water. She maid tea and mixed something strange in tea .

All the maids knew that her majesty Bini favored her. So they were a little jealous of her.

The maids were waiting outside when Bini called them.

"Take this to her highness Bini ." She said while summoning another maid
.

"Have you seen her highness Arnab?"
Rain asked .

"No everyone was waiting for this succumb to be back but where was he who knows?

Rain thought her plan failed this time.

"Run away your highness Arnab as much as you want. In the end you will come to me ." She thought and then smirked.

Self deception is the worst thing in this world . You are your own rival as well as winner in the deception while in the bitter truth you are just sending yourself off  to the brink of self destruction
            ..............
Her highness Insha was roaming in the room when his highness Ali came.

"Why did not you sleep yet?" He asked.

"Just a little bit random thoughts." Insha replied . She was  feeling shy to talk to him in her room. Never ever she thought that Ali would come to his room .

"Have you thought about  marriage?" Ali asked .

"I have not thought about it yet. But I think his highness Haider would issue a decree in this matter." Insha said. Ali saw her. She was cutting her lips. Her fingers were criss-cross. He wanted to tell her about him.

"Stay away from me  . Stay away from this kingdom  .This is not good for you ." He wanted to shout so that Insha could hear him.

He was a clever man who always looks up high to his gains. He had never loved Insha. But what is the thing that made his lips sealed.

Ali moved forward to open the curtain.
"Let the air flow in." He said  . He was feeling hot inside.

Just at that time Shams knocked at the door.

"Insha I have something to talk you about." Shams shrieked.

"You can talk in front of us ." His highness Ali said.

"I am waiting outside." Shams replied and went away .

"You wanted to say something to me " Insha inquired Ali . Ali was lost in thought .

"Should he accept the proposal or should he deny the proposal?"

Ali was still lost in his thought . He did not notice that Insha was not in room.
Shams always destroyed our moments ,he thought.