The Sleeping Beauty

The people were whispering.She could see anguish in their eyes.

Black Cat tried to listen but then she moved away .An old lady was following her.

"Steamed buns,fresh steamed buns" The scent of steamed buns arouse Black Cat's hunger.

"I want two." The lady gave her two steamed buns and signed victory from her behind.

There was drug inside buns and Black Cat was feeling something strange. Some men un black veil were following her .

The effect of fainting will happen after 15 minutes.She felt herself losing her control.She made her speed faster and faster till she noticed some men were chasing her to reach Black Hole.

She then started moving fastly and hid herself inside a hut.

"What are you doing here?" Black Hole asked.

"They are following me ..." Black Cat said while she was stuttering .

Black Hole smelled something is fishy. He suddenly started moving towards Black Hole.

"Don't come near me." Black Cat said .She was feeling hot...

"Water ....I need water ."Black Hole said while she was removing her hoodie .

Black Hole was moving forward ....He knew what was fed to her.

He then took the knife out of his pocket ..Black Cat thought he was going to kill her .

Black Cat moved his hand. Then she pulled the stick from the jar.

"Stop there.I.... I had not done harm to you ...you ...you are ..a bastard "

Black Hole started moving forward. The thought of the people that he is the no.1 woman dealer had made her lose her senses.

The medicine acted more than its time providing the fact that Black Cat was scared .

She was lying like a dead log. Black Hole lifted her and laid her to the bed.

Then he covered her. Black Cat was sleeping.

In her dream she saw,her mother chasing her. The fire!the fire had started .She was moving around to extinguish the fire. But she found nothing.

"Go away. Go away my child. Don't tell your daddy about this matter. I will come to rescue you later."
Her mother said and painstakingly lifted her in her arms .

Her mother was burnt deeply. She could not see her face quickly. The lady in nice dress was moving towards her .

"Don't tell anyone about this fire .You did not see anything." The lady then pulled her hair and said .

"If you follow me ,I will be your lead .From now on I am your mother." The lady said and laughed heinously .. Black Cat was afraid of her ..

"Mommy ..mommy " Black Cat was still mumbling Black Hole was going out to fetch something to eat.

"I don't take favours from anyone ."Black Hole said and was about to go out when he heard the girl's screaming.

"Save my mother. Please save my mother." Black Cat was saying continuously.

Black Hole came forward and checked her .Her face was burning with fire .He thought he had kept his hand on the stove .

"Whenever I met her,I always encounter the tragedy ." Black Hole thought .

He then checked her pulse and pulled out his little jar. He sprinkled some medicine in the water.

He then fed her medicine. Black Cat was still mumbling. He took a glance at her before moving out. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. If he could give her a title "Sleeping Beauty" was the only thing he thought.

The mountain was near his hut . He bought the ice . But when he came home ,the door was opened.