Rebirth of the Legend

Insha rushed inside the castle and went to Shams'room . She heard a strange noise from behind.

"When did I start hallucinating?" She thought. Whatever I have to save my friend.

Insha went inside the room .She held Shams and then made him engulf the capsule. Then she patted her and let him sleep.

"Hope you recover soon." Insha said .She stayed there for sometime .

She remembered the last week.
incident when Shams rebuked her.

Reminiscing herself the days when the old lady refused to take her help even if she was falling from tree.

In order to help the poor lady her cloth tear up a little from neck and stuck in bushes.The lady saw the shiny gold-red thing on her neck and considered her a witch.

"Stay away from me,don't harm me" the old lady mumbled.

"Do you know .What is this?" Insha asked gently.

"Yes ,I know but the legend did not bring any good ...You are 3rd legend..."

The old lady continued while Insha was listening to her with amazement .

"What is the history of this mark?"Insha pointed towards the mark.

"When time comes,I will tell you. But you have to wait for me..." The old lady said while struck between the tree.

"Call for help..you can send your Blacky." The old lady said while Insha was shocked.

"How do you know its name?" Insha was stunned. That is the quality of the nobles of Shemod.

"How can she have this?" She was still struck in her thoughts when old lady said,

"I know more than you do...But 1 night will not be enough " The old lady said while winking at her.

Then Insha ordered Blacky.

"Go to the castle and look for help,I have trained you how to send a signal of help,It is time for the show,Go Blacky."

The bird went to castle and brought Shams.It is because he was the only creature in the castle that was roaming to and fro to catch this bird.

"Who told you to come in commoner's cloth".Shams said .

Shams was there helping out the old lady by making ladders stable.

"I wanted to spend a day as a commoner" making pout of her mouth asking for mercy.

"Ok,I won't tell uncle until you don't tell me the reason of your coming here"

"You look like my son ,dear" said the old lady holding Shams's hands.Insha chuckled a little.

"Am i too handsome" said the Shams. He tried to make his eyes round ro look innocent .

"Don't know ,you better come with me now or I will put blame on you that you forced me to move out of the castle."

"Never let others know the thing we talked about.You have to save that thing and hide it from people .In this way only you can succeed .Never ever let anyone see it .The consequences of seeing the mark are severe ."The old lady whispered in Insha's ear.
Shams had an emergency and went to castle but Insha stayed there till midnight .

The lady was rescued safely but what she said was really tragedic.She nodded her head as to console herself,

" that gold- red rectangle what will she has to do to make it golden.What do you think Blacky" .

The only solution lady told was to make red-golden mark a pure golden.

Blacky put itself against her and then it flew in sky to show some magical tricks to make its master feel better.

"May be I demanded a little more" she thought enjoying the bird's dance.

"I should enjoy the present,no doubt I could not get what I wanted when I was born,But I have right to control myself and be a better ruler to improve myself for my people and my country.In the end it is the country I am living for and Ali whom I shall marry".

The little bird did stop a little and then started dancing again.She did not notice much as she was indulged in her own thoughts.Little did Blacky knew whom it was serving nor did Insha know that who was master of Blacky ?