The Stalker

A week before the proposal.

"Blacky ,come here.We are going out ."said Insha while waiting for her cat.

But Blacky was in mood of playing.Insha rushed to catch it but stumbled .Simultaneously Shams held her hands.

"Someone might have cursed you today." Shams said while making her stable standing.

"Except you, who dare to curse me?"

She said angrily.The black complaining eyes were filled with black magic.He considered himself drowning in her eyes.

"Where are you lost ?Shams." She punched her back.

Shams came to senses and then rushed towards Insha .

"Stop there ,I will catch you."But Insha ran. Hearing the noise Ali came there who was just passing by for an important task.Just a moment before hitting Ali, she stopped.

"Why are you in a hurry?" Ali asked Insha.

"I am going with Shams."Insha winked Shams but Ali saw her .Ali smiled.

"Yes ,we were deciding what to do next ."

Shams smiled forcefully.

"I am also free .Let us hang out together."Ali said while moving to his room.

"Just wait for a second ,Shams you must also change your clothes.Don't attract unnecessary attention in public."Ali said and went inside the room.

Insha and Shams looked at each other like an uninvited guest appear at unexpected time.

"Hira, let us go together." Pulling Hira's hand to outside.

"Is Badar also coming?"Her cheeks were blushing when she said.

"Maybe but now both of your brothers are coming."said Insha

The shine in Hira's eyes took off a minute but then sweet melody embarked her."Let us go"

"Let us eat sweet potatoes." said Shams while clenching Insha's hands.

"Do you have feminine taste?"Insha asked.

Shams stopped for a moment.He wanted to tell her that he had changed himself for everything that Insha likes and dislikes.From sweet potatoes to hobbies , Shams has rearranged himself to meet up with Insha's standards.

But the most lovely and cruel thing is having deception one sided love.It is limited to one's circle without reaching the other.It vanishes away as it comes.But it is the most sad tragedy that mostly selfless people meet at least once in their lives.

"Why have you become a rock ?"Ali said while pointing at him to move forward.

"Sweet potatoes." Ali bought for everyone of them .Though Ali did not like that but he was eating as it was unappealing to leave the spot.

Ali then moved away from the spot.None noticed them as they were busy in the sweet potatoes.

"Where is Ali?" Insha inquired.

"He must have gone to attend something important."Shams said and then he was busy again in eating.For Shams the sweet potatoes had become more sweet.

Insha noticed a man in balck veil following her.She whispered in Hira's hair.

Hira was afraid at the moment but then she looked here and there.

"Nothing serious Insha that was mere your hallucination."Hira said and held Insha's hand.

"What are you whispering?"Shams tried to jump between them

"That is a girly talk." Insha pointed finger at Shams.

But Insha did not know that her thinking was not mere hallucination but a real fact.

The man in black veiled followed her till she reached her castle safely