I lift my foot up, to which he immediately tries to escape. He rolled his body, and fired an explosive magic at me. It wasn't aimed at me specifically, but instead, he used it so he could propel himself backwards.

Once Yuuki was free, they began to flee.

"Do you honestly think you can run from me, Yuuki?"

**

"Boss, what was that!" Laplace asked.

"I don't know, but it's best if we let him handle Rimuru."

"That's impossible, our bargaining chip is already gone, why would 'he' listen to us now?"

Laplace was right, one of the reasons for capturing Chloe, was to earn the co-operation of a certain demon lord.

"Still. Chloe is what 'he' wanted, and Rimuru has her now, we could use that as an excuse for the time being."

Yuuki knew that Rimuru was powerful, perhaps even more powerful than 'him'. Even so, he decided that 'he' would fair better against Rimuru. 

If Rimuru was using skill's, then perhaps Yuuki could work his way around Rimuru and fight him.

But what Rimuru displayed just now, was purely brute strength. No skill involved whatsoever. Furthermore, when he fired that explosion earlier, it wasn't an ordinary explosion just to help him escape.

That attacked was compromised of Yuuki's best technique and a huge chunk of his magicules.

Yet Rimuru took it head on, not even leaving a single scratch at all. That's why he decided to escape, but even he knew even that it was pointless too.

"Ah!"

The moment they exited the facility, Tear disappeared. Yuuki desperately tried to find her, but to no avail.

"Yuuki, listen here, I don't know what the hell crossed your dead brain. But if you try to capture my friends again..."

Rimuru appeared in the sky, holding Tear by the collar. Yuuki stiffens, thinking of ways to free Tear.

Rimuru raised his sword with swift movement at Tear, with full intentions to slice Tear's head off. But before he could make contact—

"Wait!" 

Rimuru's blade stops right before Tear's neck, which sends Tear shivering in fear. 

"So, want to speak up now?"

"...I was requested to capture Chloe, Shizue only got caught up in it."

Yuuki wasn't particularly acquainted with Rimuru in this timeline. On the other hand, Rimuru knew all about Yuuki's twisted personality, cunning tactics and so on.

"Is that so, then I assume, that the one who requested you to capture Chloe, was Demon Lord Leon, am I right?"

For the first time, Yuuki showed genuine concern on his face. 

How did he know? Who told him that Leon was the one who requested it?

Such questions swarmed Yuuki's mind.

"If you're wondering how I know, the answer itself lies within Chloe. Other than that, I simply know everything."

"Hyaa!"

Then, as if popping out from nowhere, Kagali appeared behind Rimuru preparing a diagonal slash toward Rimuru.

"Fool! Don't—"

Rimuru decided to discard the now unconscious Tear, and threw her toward Kagali. Kagali had a sword ready to strike Rimuru, and she couldn't draw it back in time, so, the sword ended up cutting Tear.

**

I decided to throw Tear away, because of a certain upcoming problem. Seriously, I just wanted to teach Yuuki a lesson, but more trouble had to have appear, great.

But now that I think about it, why would Yuuki do this? He wasn't like this before, he'd just take advantage of other people and manipulate them when their backs are turned towards him.

He didn't actually kidnap Chloe back then, maybe that was because I was protecting them. Did he take action because I wasn't the one protecting them? 

Maybe that's the case, but that doesn't mean Shizue was a failure at protecting them. I, personally think that Shizue's strength surpasses that of Benimaru's. 

"What's going on, Yuuki, where's Chloe?"

"Oh. If it isn't Demon Lord Leon, well, I'm afraid to say that that person there, had taken Chloe to someplace I don't know."

Leon, who feels perplexed by his words, looked at me, surprising him as he does so.

But what I didn't expect, was the person accompanying him.

"Oh ho, so Rimuru's involved in you're situation huh, Leon. This is quite the interesting turn of events!" 

"Guy..." I muttered.

Goddammit, why is everything such a hassle! I still have some anger left for Yuuki, but what would happen if the two get involved. I genuinely don't want to find out, but if a fight breaks out, god knows who'll be able to stop me.