52: Set, Hut!

I stop in my tracks. Awestruck.

There's a giant glass wall with a view of the pool in the backyard. The boys are in fact having a chicken fight, just how Maddy had guessed. Grayson is on top of Oliver, fighting Tyler who's on Ryder's shoulders. Seeing as how they're football players, they pretty aggressive with their attacks. I turn to Maddy who's staring at Ryder, an amused smile as she watches her boyfriend strain to keep Tyler from falling.

"Here goes," I whisper to myself.

I take the final steps to the glass door and pull it open, letting Maddy go in first. She nods to me in thanks and makes her way outside, the sun hitting her soft skin. I look down at my swimsuit one last time, god thank Abigail, and walk outside.

"We're here, bitches," Maddy yells when I stop beside her at the edge of the pool.

Four pairs of eyes turn towards us, the waves in the pool coming to a standstill. I lock eyes with Oliver and smile. His face falls to his normal stone cold expression, but his eyes sparkle in the sunlight. His hold softens, weakens, and Grayson starts slipping backwards. He tries to yell but he's muffled by his own back hitting the water.

"We won!" Tyler pumps his fists up.

My smile gets bigger in amusement at Oliver. He got a little distracted, didn't he? Oliver glares at the two boys stacked on top of each other, clearly mad that he lost.

"Tyler, shut up."

Grayson comes gurgling back to the surface. He coughs a little, hitting his chest to get any water out. When he calms down, his eyes lock on Oliver. Oliver, who has his back to Grayson and his eyes on me, doesn't notice Grayson's calculated glare.

"Smooth moves, my ass," Grayson grunts before he lunges on Oliver.

He jumps on top of him, pushing Oliver's head underwater. Oliver's arms fly up in shock, trying to swat Grayson off of him. Grayson laughs, his goofy smile finally returning to his face. After a couple more seconds, he lets Oliver come back up for air. Oliver crosses his arms and turn behind him to face Grayson, who doesn't look so confident anymore now that he let his victim loose.

"Ryder, think fast!" Maddy yells, distracting everyone.

Maddy runs and jumps into the pool, almost landing on top of Ryder. Her jump is calculated and she lands right in front of him, into his arms that were extended. Ryder's eyes were closed, his face turned away, afraid of breaking his nose or worse, getting water in his eyes. Once he feels Maddy, he opens his eyes and brings her close, giving her a kiss on the forehead. I smile at their interaction, loving how in love they are.

I walk up to the edge of the pool and sit with my feet swinging in the water. Oliver comes up to me, coming in between my legs that he moved apart. I smile at him as his thumbs grace along the top of my knees.

"You coming in?"

I nod, bringing my hands to his shoulders. He runs his hands along my thighs as they make their way to my waist. Once their gripping me, I push off and let Oliver lower me into the pool. A shiver rushes through me as the cool water hits my exposed skin.

"I like the suit."

"I thought you would," I laugh lightly.

He smiles, his hand going up to the spaghetti strap that hold the bra part of my swimsuit up. His eyes snap to mine, away from his hand.

"Would look better off though," He whispers.

I roll my eyes, trying to hide my blush that easily makes it's way to my cheeks, unaware that I'm still cold in the pool. I take a small step back so I have enough room to jut my hands out, drenching Oliver with a big wave. Oliver shakes his head, wiping his eyes free of the pool water. He raises an eyebrow to me, up for the challenge I presented. He pushes water to me, getting my face and hair wet.