35: I Had To Pee

It's Christmas day. Fa-la-la-la-la.

"Hazel! Wake up! It's Christmas!" The twins start shouting.

They're jumping up and down on the bed, making it hard to concentrate on what's going on. The twins keep jumping even though I'm noticeably awake and sitting up in my bed. That is until Braden falls face first onto the bed. I laugh and pat his back to make sure he's okay, but he's laughing away.

"Christmas!" He yells at me.

He's about to get up and start jumping again with Ben when Oliver walks out of the bathroom. He looks at what's going on and smiles at the boys lightly.

"You shouldn't jump on top of your sister."

The boys look sad when Oliver speaks up. I'm thankful for him since they would never listen to me in this situation. The two against one dynamic is barely ever in my favor.

"Without me," Oliver finishes.

I look at Oliver wide-eyed just to see him run and jump up on the bed in one swift movement. Before I know it, there's three boys jumping on my bed that I'm still inside, might I add.

"Come on, Hazel," Ben begs me.

"Jump," Braden adds on.

I roll my eyes but stand up anyway. I grab my pillow and before I start jumping I hit Braden with the pillow. It's hard enough to knock him off balance, but not too hard that he falls over. He starts laughing and picks up my other pillow that I have on my bed and hits me with it.

"Pillow fight!" Ben yells.

Oliver goes to grab two pillows, one for him and one for Ben. He has a mysterious glint to his smirk. Once he's on the bed again his eyes are on mine.

"Attack!"

The twins obviously listen to him and I'm suddenly attacked by three pillows coming from different directions. I put my pillow in front of my face to try and protect it, but Oliver picks it out of my hands. I keep my arms up but it's no use.

I'm laughing and screaming, trying to get away. There's no way out of this one though, I'm trapped between the three of them. So, I just fall to the bed and sit curled up while they keep hitting me with the pillows.

"Stop," I laugh out.

"Never!" Braden laughs.

I keep blocking the hits and when I see an opening I take it. I grab Ben's feet and pull him down with me. Soon enough Braden just falls on top of Ben on purpose to keep him down. Oliver is the last man standing and he pulls a Braden and plops down beside me, wrapping his arms around me to hold me hostage.

I wriggle around in his hold. He shifts so he can grab me tight. I'm on top of him and he's laying on his back. I'm still laughing, not having stopped since the pillow fight. Oliver chuckles and I can feel the movement that comes from his diaphragm when he does so.

"Let me go!" I laugh.

"No," He whispers back.

Braden and Ben are having a similar argument, but with much more yelling and movement going on. Looks more like a fight from where I'm at, but I don't stop their obvious fun.