"But can't I-"

"Hey, guys! Jason, Rhian, bab- Glaiza." Benajamin greeted, almost slipping his endearment to his girlfriend. "What are we crowding here for?"

"Oh, we were just telling Glaiza that Jason and I are going now. Come on, Jason." Rhian says as she grab Jason's arm and went downstairs.

Benjamin shrug before turning his attention on his girlfriend. "Baby, you wouldn't believe what I just dreamed last night. I was at this top of the hill, right? Then suddenly, I jumped off, and get this, I didn't hit the ground, instead, I float! I was able to maneuver myself around and-"

But Glaiza tuned out his voice and gaze out at the window beside her, which overlooks both the strides of Rhian and Jason. She saw how Jason open the car door for her before the guy went inside the driver's seat. The short-haired girl contemplated for a quick moment.

"... then Bam! I pulled on this amazing karate moves on him and eventually knock him dow-"

Glaiza grab her boyfriend's arm and briskly walk downstairs. "You brought your car with you, right?"

"Uh, yeah..." Ben replied in confusion. "Wait, what are we-"

"Good." Glaiza says before arriving outside where Ben's parked car is, while Jason's car a kilometer away from them. "I want you to follow Jason's car." She fastened her seatbelt and wait for Ben to start the engine.

"What? Why? Is there something wrong? Where exactly are they going? Are they acting suspicious? Do they-"

"Just drive okay! I'll explain later. Now hurry up, before we lose them!" Glaiza ushered.

Benjamin complied and the car roared to life before they drove off. They immediately catch up, a couple of meters behind Jason's car. Having a steady drive, Benjamin decided to ask what this is all about.

"I want to know if Jason would pull any funny business to Rhian." Glaiza says.

"Glaiza, its Jason. That guy likes Rhian too much, to impose harm on her. I'm sure hurting her would be the last thing he would do." Benjamin reassured.

"I just want to make sure. I'm having a bad feeling about it." Glaiza replies, clenching her jeans, as they appear to be now 2 cars behind Jason's. "Can you squeeze in closer? We're losing them."

Benjamin nodded and 20 minutes later, they found Jason's car parked just across a building, which he assumed is where the two are. Before he could marvel at the exterior of the building, he heard the frantic unbuckling of the seatbelt and the door opening then closing. He sighed as he follow his girlfriend inside.

Seeing the two inside an open wide room, Glaiza brisk walk towards there, only to have a bulky arm prevent her. She look up to see a 6-foot huge man in a black suit looking down at her with his equally huge arms crossed between his chest.

"Entrance pass." The guy says in a deep voice.

Glaiza's eyebrows shot up in realization. "Oh, I'm sorry, I don't have a pass. But please let me in, there's a friend of mine there I want to check up on."

"I'm sorry maam, no entrance pass, no entry. That's the protocol." The guy shook his head, while trying to restrain back Glaiza who kept on pushing to get in.

"I promise it will be quick. Look, I don't trust the guy my friend is with and I need to know what he's doing. If you're in my position right now, I'm sure you'd do the same thing for someone who you deeply care for. Now, if you could just please let me-"