~Familiar Circumstances~

Start from the beginning

Ben groans at the sight of your cunt. He unzips his pants and pulls down the waistband of his boxers, tugging free his hardened cock. His hand closes around it as he strokes it once, twice, before lowering his hips. You bite your lip to suppress your moans as he slowly pushes himself through your folds. Your hand shoots out, grabbing tightly onto his shoulder when you feel him stretching you out.

"Shit, Ben-" you cry out as your back arches away from your cloak "-go slow."

He bites his lip, slowly drawing his hips back before pushing into you, long and hard. Ben grunts as your leg lifts and wraps around his hip, pulling him closer. The moonlight illuminates his slow, yet deep thrusts into you as the clearing is filled with a symphony of moans and grunts. The sound of Ben panting and groaning above you was driving you over the edge. Your core tightens as your peak begins to rapidly approach.

"I'm gonna-" you couldn't even finish the rest; you were interrupted by his lips slamming against yours and his hand lowering to your breast to squeeze it.

"Then cum," he mutters against your lips.

Ben groans as you whine and writhe your way through your orgasm beneath him. He thrusts into you through it, his hips rolling against yours in a way that could almost be described as beautifully. His hair tumbles in front of his eyes as he stares down at you through the curtain of black locks. He wanted to see your beautiful, sweaty face practically glowing in the night.

When Ben feels that he is about to cum, he quickly pulls himself out of you and pumps his cock into his hand a few more times. You hear him groan above you as he releases his load both into his hand and onto your cloak. There was a sticky mixture of both his and your fluids collecting on the ruined fabric. You were definitely going to have to discard of the cloak before you went back to Han and Leia's.

You chuckle as Ben lays down on top of you with his head resting on your exposed breasts as he catches his breath. He manages to plant soft kisses on your skin while his eyes sink shut. You run your fingers through his hair, gently caressing his cheeks. He groans softly, telling you wordlessly how much he was enjoying that. Ben props himself up and gazes down at you through hooded eyes.

"Beautiful..." he whispers.

Everything around you shifts drastically. The love and happiness you had felt a few seconds ago is ripped from your body, replaced instead by darkness and suffering. You were watching Ben crumble before your eyes. Images of his struggle with the darkness were consuming your mind like tsunamis of anguish.

Ben pacing at night with tears of confusion and anxiety stinging in his eyes. The cold voice of the man who you knew to be Snoke echoing through his head. He was so torn, so conflicted. Then came the images of him in your hut with his lightsaber in hand. Snoke was in his head, practically daring him to kill you, but Ben couldn't. Instead he claimed that you were dead, as if protecting you from your own friends that were questioning what had happened.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!" One of your friends had screamed this at Ben. You could feel how much it tore him apart.

Then came flashes of Ben's time as Kylo, in the very beginning, when he was believed to have a clear path to power. You were forced to watch him train countless hours and endure the abuse of his cruel master. You felt his longing to find you slowly growing fainter and fainter the more he was pushed toward the dark, but it never truly disappeared. He had returned to the island shortly after you, but found nothing but his clothes and his old writing.

You watched Kylo slowly lose himself to the Dark Side. He would stay up at night pacing or practicing his own form of meditation to feed off of the anger and sadness. He wrote fervently into the night, scribbling down his thoughts, or letters to you that would never get sent. You wanted to imagine what would have happened if one of those letters had found it's way to you on Canto Bight somehow. Things certainly would have gone differently for you.