~Familiar Circumstances~

Zacznij od początku

"What now?" You murmur softly.

Ben gives you a gentle push towards the tall grass. "Watch your step and run through."

You frown slightly, but obey his wishes. It felt rather freeing to run up that little hill of the clearing and feel your cloak billow out behind you. As your fingers dance through the grass, your world is suddenly illuminated. Your eyes light up in awe as dozens of blue butterflies suddenly shoot up out of the grass. The spots on their wings were glowing softly, allowing you to watch them gracefully flutter around you. They swirl into the night sky, becoming nothing more than the glittering specks called stars.

Ben treks up the hill after you, smiling softly at the sight of your happiness. He watches as you extend your hand carefully towards them. One of them momentarily lands on your hand, before flying off to join the rest.

"Oh, Ben," you sigh dreamily as he wraps his arms around you. "Thank you."

"Anything for you," he murmurs as he presses a kiss to your neck. "My beautiful little Butterfly." His fingers graze the necklace laying lightly against your throat. "Never take this off, okay?"

You turn to face him, bracing your palms against his broad chest. "Never."

Between a glance and his kiss, the anticipation was enough to make your entire galaxy halt momentarily. Your lips connect with Ben's once more. His were so plush and soft, and fitted with yours so perfectly. It was like they were made for each other.

"I'll never take it off if you never leave me," you whisper between kisses as he holds you close.

Ben cups your face in his large hands, beaming down at you. The love this man held in his eyes just for you, could not be compared to that of anything else. "Now why would I ever do a thing like that?"

You smile and kiss him again. Ben moves to deepen the kiss as his tongue brushes against yours. His brow furrows in concentration when he hears you whine softly into his mouth. Both of you knew where this was going to go.

"Not here," he murmurs softly. "Come on, let's go back."

"Ben, please..." you whisper.

He bites his lip and quickly slams his lips against yours again. You whine as he tugs the cloak from your shoulders and spreads it out across the shorter patch of grass. The two of you slowly sink down to the ground, never once pulling apart from the passionate kiss. Ben's hands lower to your robes slowly pulling them apart. His hips roll against yours as you both seek out some friction. You could feel his excitement rubbing against your thigh with every slow thrust.

Ben's lips trail down your jaw to your neck, down your collarbones and to the valley between your breasts. His mouth closes around one of your stiffened nipple, sucking and nipping at it tenderly. He trails wet kisses across your flesh, leaving behind red and pink marks. You moan softly at the feeling of his lips on your breasts. The moan wavers and turns to a sharp gasp as his hand lowers between your legs and dips into your pants. He groans into your mouth upon feeling your wetness soaking through the fabric of your underwear.

"Please, Ben-" you whine, bucking your hips as he draws circles over your clothed clit.

Ben smirks against your lips. "Impatient little thing. Say please again, beautiful."

You cry out when his finger momentarily slips beneath your panties to graze your wet core. "Fuck, please!"

"Good girl." He pulls his hand free and grabs hold of your pants to tug them down. You assist him by briefly lifting your hips.