30 ≫ robin sherbatsky

Start from the beginning

"Another person touches that door and you and I are going to attend a funeral," Fury said, and stood up. "Suit up."

He got up and left, and I saw through the window that he was getting in a small boat. I quickly changed into my suit and jumped out the window to meet up with him in the boat.

It was a completely silent ride, until he spoke up and handed me a glasses case, "Stark told me to give this to you. Apparently it's from your little girlfriend."

I wanted to blow up at him and say she wasn't just my little girlfriend, that she was an independent and damn smart woman who was amazingly talented and so much cooler than me, but then I opened the case and was at a loss for words.

It was a pair of glasses, that looked so fancy and new and totally not my style, but super awesome. There was a card underneath that said Stark Industries. I was about to flip it over and look at the back, but Fury announced that we were at the location.

We got out of the boat and walked into a building made out of stone, which looked really secluded and sketchy.

"You can lose the mask, everyone here has seen you without it. You'd only be fanning in amanitin and breathing through spandex for no good reason," Fury rolled his eyes and we walked inside.

I looked around the sewer looking room and saw only a few people who seemed really secretive and wouldn't tell anyone my identity. Ripping off my mask, Fury led me over to the group and introduced a few people.

He pointed to a woman and said, "There we have Mariah Hill."

Is that... Robin Scherbatsky????-

"That is Dimitri." Dimitri cocked his gun, probably as a way to show intimidation.

"And this... is Mr. Beck."

A man with a giant purple cape and a skin tight green suit, and some light up armor turned around.

"Mysterio?" I questioned.

"What?"

"Oh, that's just what my friends are calling you."

"Well, you can call me Quentin," he offered a hand and I shook it. "You handled yourself well out there today, I saw what you did with the tower. We could use someone like you on my world."

"Thanks- I'm sorry your world?"

"Ah, Mr. Beck is from earth. Just not yours," Fury said.

"This is Earth, dimension 616. I'm from Earth, dimension 833," Mysterio said.

Wait, I already know this stuff-

"They were born in stable orbits, within black holes creatures formed from the primary elements. Air, Water, Fire, Earth. The science division had a technical name, we just called them elementals."

"Versions of them exist across our mythologies," Robin- I mean Mariah said.

"Turns out the myths are real," Mr. Beck stated.

"Like Thor. He was a myth and now I study him in my physics class," I mumbled.

 "These myths are threats, they first materialized on my earth many years ago. We fought them. But with each battle they grew, got stronger. I was part of the last pitalian trying to stop them. All we did was delay the inevitable," he said.

"The elementals are here now, attacking the same coordinates. Our satellites confirm it," Mariah said.

"You can thank Mr. Beck for destroying the other three, there's only one left, Fire," Fury said.