12. 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗀𝗚𝗜𝗧

Zacznij od początku

"that i'll be gone for 2 weeks at a training camp"

"oh ok, and anything else"

"...and that if the team keep treating me this way i'll be quitting the team"

"what do you mean treating you this way"

"they ignore me, avoid me, and pretending they don't know me, and every time i try to talk to akagi he gets nervous and leaves me"

"oh...i understand, i saw them doing that and i felt bad for you"

"well, also there's one more thing..."

"what is it?"

"it's about suna and the new girl"

"yea?"

"well i don't know they just seem to click, and he ignores me and he just talks with that girl all day like their together, it makes me jealous you know"

"no i understand, it annoys me, i hate her to be honest, she gets on my nerves, she said she might become the new manager for inarizaki"

"oh, cool than, what makes me more mad is that we had sex than, we click, than this new girls shows up and he forgets all about me and the other day i heard suna say that he could get any bitch he wants than hook up with them and just leave them hanging, like nothing happens, it hurts, it's like i'm his little toy he got tired of, i'm tired of everything to be honest, even alex wouldn't treat a girl this way"

"that makes me upset to hear that, it makes me hate him to be honest. and about alex what are you guys, you guys seem close"

"alex he's kind of like family to me, he's like my little brother, we grew up together, we used to live in tokyo but he moved here to a prep school, and we got in touch again and yea, that's really it, he also plays volleyball"

"oh i see than, he seems like a great person, you should let me talk to him"

"i will, he said he might transfer to inarizaki, he also talked about you spikes and how he could help you with them, he's also a good cook, we have him over like everyday"

"seems cool when will he transfer"

"in 2 weeks"

"cool, we should hang out, the 4 of us"

"4?"

"yea and that friend of yours...you know lai..."

"ouuu osamu why didn't you tell me" you teased

"this is why" he laughed.

"ok well classes will start soon let's go to class"

"i needs to change, will you wait for me"

"of course but you better hurry up"

i soon in the gym with osamu and waited for him to change, before we went to class i got my black coffee and went to class.