12. 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗧

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

i woke up today and it was monday, today is the day i leave for camp, but i still had 4 hours till i needed to leave so i just went to school sadly, cause i needed to be educated.

when i went to school i was tired asf, i didn't even care anymore i out my earphones in and ignored everyone and everything.

when i entered class i saw suna and the new girls talking and laughing, she was sitting on the top of her desk and suna was leaned on the side of his, they were hella close, i felt a little mad but i couldn't care less anymore, it's been about 3 days since the whole team ignored me but i didn't care either way as well. i tried to get answers but i gave up.

i dropped my stuff off into the class and left the class room i went to the vending machine and went inside the gym.

the other team members watched me, i ignored them and headed off to the coach and sat next to him.

"hey y/n whatcha doing we still have an hour till classes start what's up with you" the coach asked.

"well for 2 weeks i'll be gone for a training camp for the international leagues, i got picked and it's being hosted by japans number one training camp, and i wanted to let you know"

"oh i see, i'm happy for you, and you better do good for us" he said cheerfully.

"also something else has been on my mind and i just need it to be done."

"ok i'm listening"

"the team hasn't really been the same like always when they are around me, they avoid me, and ignore me, they won't even listen to me, and i wanted to say that by the time i come back and they are still like this, i'll quit managing this team and focus on myself , and my team and my success"

"i understand and i see that, but if that's what you want do it, i won't stop you, you do you and what you need to do for you"

"yea" i said looking down.

osamu saw me talking to coach and got worried, he walked over to me and told me to talk to him outside.

i followed him out the gym and sat on the ground.

"talk to me" osamu said worried.

"about what, there's nothing wrong"

"what did you and coach talk about"