Rock Stars and Peer Pressure

The Heart Poppin Bois were on their private jet heading over to the other town. Statesville or some crap like that. Provincetown? Idk you guys figure it out.

"This is kinda surreal. Who would've guessed we'd be rock stars?" Australia asked. America shrugged.

"I mean, we did force literally everyone to listen to the song. And it was professionally produced. And we're hot," America said.

"Well, at least four of us are," Mexico said.

"Aw, Mex, don't single yourself out, you're hot too," America replied.

"I was trying to insult you, but I suppose you're brain isn't big enough to catch the subtle things," Mexico said.

"Well, you're the one who used the wrong 'you're' on that last statement," America said.

"Hey, meta jokes are MY thing!" Nekomi exclaimed.

"Nekomi! What are you doing here?!" Australia exclaimed.

"She does this all of the time! How do you do it?!" Canada exclaimed. They all blinked, and she was gone.

"What the f*ck??" Australia exclaimed.

"I really wish she'd stop doing that," America said. Unfortunately she probably won't as long as she gets a say in it.

Eventually, they made it to the other town that I really should name because it would probably make my life easier but I'm bad at names. They got off the plane and were picked up by a fancy limousine.

"How does Hollywood afford all of this?" Mexico asked.

"Because he's... him. I don't know honestly," America said.

They were driven to the heart of town, where Hollywood resided because he's a special boy (and also because he stopped at nothing to get his office in the heart of the town). They walked in, and Hollywood immediately dragged them around excitedly speaking incomprehensible things. The boys found themselves in a dressing room, where a bunch of Hollywood's street friends were measuring the boy's everything's (except for their privates).

"What's happening?" America asked.

"I told you on the way here! A photo-shoot! You boys will have your face on the cover of the latest magazine installment!" Hollywood exclaimed.

"Which one?" Mexico asked. His question was ignored as the streets were surrounding the boys with different outfits.

"Too flashy... too flamboyant... too masculine.... not masculine enough.... although you did look pretty good in a skirt... we need something more.... sensitive bad boy," Hollywood dictated as he spectated the dressing process.

"Hey, does anyone know what the hell is going on right now?" Chile asked.

"I've decided it's better to just let life happen sometimes," America said.

"Alright, we need them to lose about ten pounds each by next photo shoot... it'll be in about three weeks, so I suggest five hours of exercise a day and intermittent fasting. Possibly even a liquid diet," Rockefeller said.

"What did you f*ckin just say," America exclaimed.

"Look, it's not desirable but it's what they demanded," Rockefeller said.

"I thought you were my friend.... how could you do this?" America said. Rockefeller shrugged.

"Nobody's friends when it comes to showbiz," Rockefeller said. The quintet got dressed in 'sensitive bad boy clothes' and were posed on a white background and told to stand still