229. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VI

Start from the beginning

Blake: Where is (Y/N)? I prepared everything for us to depart from Beacon. Ozpin wasn't happy with it, but accepted it no less.

Weiss: It's not like he really had any power over it. If my mother heard that he wasn't keen on letting me go home... You do not cross a Schnee.

   Yang still acted like nothing would destroy her mood. It was irritating to look at, because while you could accept how Ruby acted around them – Yang doing similar all day? No. Just no. The Worst part was fact that she wasn't ashamed to rub it in their faces.

Yang: Right, well maybe I did a big impression on (Y/N) and he needed to calm down, not everyone is ready for me to Yang his world!

Blake: Okay, if you will not tell then I will just go and visit his team dorm. Have fun with Weiss, Yang.

   Blake Belladonna never showed how deep she was touched by the possibility that Blondie would go far away than she expected for her in a relationship with (Y/N). She cringed. Relationship with (Y/N). It sounded wrong in her mind and faunus never wanted for it to roll from her lips. Yang is hotheaded, but she would never try anything drastic right?

   The Young woman knew that times when she could dance around (Y/N) as just best friend slowly fade. She liked to lie to herself that it will never change, as he was her first real friend outside all of that fiasco from her past. She clung to him like a lifeline with no desire to let go anytime in the future.

   Blake wasn't a social bird, but she would secure her relationship as something more than best friends weeks ago if not that blasted heritage of hers. She knew that it could stain (Y/N) views on her, and if he ever learned about her ploy with that bath in her scent... It was embarrassing and rushed action.

   There was another problem lingering in the back of her head. If it was truth that Yang did something more than just a friendly visit in her tribe and their relationship rushed from just a friend to something far complicated... Was she ready to take a big step? The Young woman wanted to express her feelings knowing that time and doubts were withering her from inside like some sort of toxin.

   She opened the door to (Y/N) team dorm with a spare key she got from him once. He trusted her enough to give one and honestly Blake wasn't sure if he told his teammates about it. She never wanted to ask him this question.

   (Y/N) was sleeping on his bed while hugging a white pillow to his chest. Blake quickly looked around and sighed with content feeling knowing that he was alone. His teammates never socialized with each, more focused on just learning and going back to their homes instead of creating any bonds in Beacon.

   Young faunus opened her mouth to wake up him with her voice, but then... Something sparkled inside her mind and she moved towards him with a little smile on her face. He is sleeping it wouldn't be bad for me to just, enjoy this moment?

   Who she wanted to deceive, her emotions furiously fueled her mind influenced by romance books she did read in spare time. It wasn't like girls never had dirty ideas, but this wasn't a case when Blake cold hand touched his chest. She leaned closer to his face with her own with amber eyes glued to the lips of her best friend.

   It could be easy to just snatch what she wanted right now, still while he was asleep. Just to make her feel better after all of that Yang teasing back in team RWBY dorm. Just give in into your cravings Blake, you deserve it after all... They try to just steal your best friend from you, to make him abandon you. It wasn't like it would be her first kiss, no. Yet, somehow she felt like it was meant to be her first real kiss.

   In the end Blake lips touched his soft cheek, but still it sent some sparks of electricity between them. Inside young faunus body her heritage again tried to take hold of her mind forcing dirty ideas... It was one of her last attempts to tame this heat growing inside her. Her legs rubbed and face was completely red.