Looking directly into my eyes he finished saying, "that's what I want Princess."

I couldn't comprehend what he had just said. I had no idea what any of that really meant, but it made my stomach flip, my mouth water, and my vagina tense up.

Knowing nothing to say, I said, "that's what I want."

He lightly laughed liked I was joking.

"You want me to f*ck you like a slut?"

Without thinking I breathlessly answered "yes".

I don't know what's going on, but I am enjoying it so much! I have never done anything like this before, but I'm sure I'm going to have fun. I don't know what I feeling, but I don't want it to ever end.

"Could you be anymore perfect? Like, f*ck Rachelle" he said sounding more like he was thinking out loud.

I was too distracted by his mouth to think of something to say. His mouth started slow, teasing kissing down my neck, chest, and stomach again.

Stopping at my waistband for the millionth time tonight, he looked up. His hand palmed my heat as he asked, "is this where you want me, Princess?"

Unable to form words, I nodded my head.

"Words, baby. Is this where you want me" he repeated with a devious smirk.

Wanting nothing else, I answered, "yes".

He smiled while his hand snaked underneath my pants and into my panties. He buried his face into my neck as he fingered me.

I rocked my body against his fingers needing more than what I was getting.

"Ah, ah, ah" he said as he removed his fingers from me, causing me to whine.

"Sit still for me babygirl" he said kissing me.

I couldn't keep my hands up anymore. I needed more. I took the bottom of his shirt and tugged it upwards. He sat up, taking it off and tossing it to the side of the bed.

He came back, but not to my lips. He went down to my leggings and started to pull them down without looking at me.

My breathed hitched and my mind raced. My insecurities arose once again. I didn't want to say anything, fearing he'd never open up again if I expressed how insecure and scared I was, so I stayed quiet.

He threw my leggings along side his shirt on the floor. He pushed my legs apart while my mind flooded with reasons he wouldn't want me. Before placing his mouth to my heat, he said "I don't ever want to do this with anyone else. You're so beautiful, Rachelle."

He wiped my insecurities away with those words. My head fell back almost as soon as his lips connected with mine. I moaned, unable to speak in response to his previous confession.

I looked down to see his head dipped low, completely indulged in me. My hands entangled themselves in his hair, lightly tugging when his tongue swirled over my clit.

His hand moved from my thigh to my sensitive area as he propped himself on his other arm. His body leaned over me. I arched my back and moaned uncontrollably when his fingers hit my g-spot.