41.) 🍒

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Fuck, Rachelle. You are so beautiful" he whispered as he undressed me.

"You have no idea how bad I want you. It's all the time. Every second, every hour, all day, every day. Pleasing you never leaves my mind. I always want you happy" he said as he placed open mouth kisses on my lips and neck.

His hands trailed down my back, firmly gripping my bottom as he bit my bottom lip.

"Get on the bed" he softly demanded.

I walked over to the bed, laying down as he ordered. He took off his shirt and walked over to his closet, disappearing into it as I laid there.

When he came out he had black, fluffy handcuffs and two plain, black ties. He looked at me with a stern, almost angry look. His face turned to a slight smirk before he spoke.

"These haven't been used in too long."

It bothered me, the insinuation they'd been used before, but I quickly pushed those thoughts out as he walked near the head of the bed.

"Is this ok, babygirl? Can Daddy tie you up?"

I was breathless at his words. The way he referred to himself as "Daddy" made me weak for some reason. I couldn't explain it.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy" I breathed out.

"Good girl" he smiled as he asked for my wrists.

He praised me again when I obliged. My hands were quickly pinned above my head as he cuffed them to the headboard, pecking me before he pulled away.

He moved down to my feet, making my breath hitch. He payed no attention to my face as he spread my legs apart, tying my naked legs to opposite sides of the bed.

My claustrophobia was starting to kick in and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do this. I shut my eyes, taking deep breaths trying to stay calm at this feeling of restriction.

"What is it Princess? What's wrong" he cooed.

"No— nothing" I lied.

"I need you to be honest. This won't work if you lie. You can't enjoy yourself if you're uncomfortable. So, again; what is it?"

"I feel claustrophobic..." I said.

"Do you want me to let you out" he asked sweetly.

"No. No, it's ok."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhhm" I hummed.

"Ok, baby" he said placing a kiss near my ankle.

"Use your safe word if you're uncomfortable. We'll do what you like, ok" he asked as his hands and lips made their way up my legs.

"O-ok" I stuttered out.

His lips lightly sucked on my skin, leaving marks I'm sure. His hands rubbed circles on my hips as he kissed me. I shivered at his actions, nearly forgetting my discomfort.

"Tell me, Princess... what are you thinking?"

I ignored his question since I couldn't find words to say. He took notice rather quickly, asking the question again.

"You. I'm thinking of you" I whispered.

"Ya?"

"Mhhm" I hummed.

"What are you thinking of me doing" he asked.

"I- your hands on me" I answered vaguely.

"Oh, ya" he asked as his hands quickly made their way to my inner thigh.