14.)

Garrett's P.O.V:

"What?!"

Did she just say "show me"? Is she kidding? She must be joking. She doesn't even know what I like! She has no idea what kind of kinks I have. She can't possibly mean it.

"Babe? You don't— you don't understand. What I'm into? You aren't guessing my kinks from looking at me, or— or talking to me! You have to actually know me Princess" I said trying to convince her to let it go.

"Then let me get to know you Garrett" she said looking deep into my eyes.

I could already feel an erection forming. She has this effect on me, even when she doesn't do anything inherently sexual.

"You don't mean it. At least you wouldn't if you knew what I wanted" I said.

"Please don't say that Garrett" she said looking down at our hands that were sitting nicely intertwined on the couch.

"I'm serious Princess. You don't want me."

She snapped her head up to meet eyes.

"Garrett, I do want you! I wouldn't be here if I didn't. I've had awful thoughts running through my mind of what you might be into, and to be honest, I don't care. I'll still want you" she said sounding assertive but not angry.

What do I even say? I'm not ready to show her who I really am. Maybe I'll just dial it down. No! I don't want her to see that version of me. I can't hurt her. She can't leave me...

"Don't you want me..." she asked sounding broken.

"Of course I do Rachelle" I damn near yelled back. "I want you so much" I said placing one hand on her thigh and the other on her cheek.

"I want you more than you know, and not just for sex" I said sincerely.

"I want your humor, your smile, your hugs, your kisses, your laugh, everything!"

She looked at me with glassy eyes.

"You have no idea how bad I want you right now. No idea" I said wanting her right there.

"I'm yours" she said.

"But I don't want to hurt you baby" I said considering what I'd like to do to her right now.

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"I trust you" I said scared shitless.

I could see that he's battling in his mind. It was obvious he wanted this, but was also conflicted because of what I'd think.

I wasn't sure if I was ready either. I'd only ever had sex with one other person, and it wasn't often. We also didn't do anything "sexy", just the basics.

Actually, I don't even know if it was the basics... he wouldn't even kiss me, so I really have no experience for whatever Garrett has in mind.

"Please don't Princess" he said struggling to speak.

"What lover boy" I said trying to calm him down.

"Don't call me that" he said sternly.

"Not— not right now. I can't have that name ruined."

His face was serious and I could sense the conflict going on in his mind.

"Ok..." I said hesitantly.