40.)

Rachelle's P.O.V:

After we finished eating, we sat on the couch to start our seemingly serious talk.

He started by saying he wanted to try some new things, but wanted me to agree to them before he tried anything. He also explained that he wanted to know what I liked so he could please me when we had sex.

"So, as you know, I like to be in control" he started.

"Along with being in control, I like to punish when my demands are ignored or disobeyed."

I had no idea what to say, but I knew there was no way I was letting him run my whole life.

"In the bedroom, or like... our whole relationship" I asked nervous of his answer.

"Just our sexual relationship. I want to control your body, not your mind" he said seriously.

"Oh, ok."

"So, is that ok? Would you let me punish you" he asked.

"Y- yes" I said hesitatintly, looking down at my hands.

"Rachelle, I need you to be sure. I don't want you agreeing to something you don't want to do. I'm asking you so I know how to treat you."

"I- I know. It just... sounds..." I couldn't find the right words to say without offending.

"Weird. I know" he said, reading my mind.

"Ya... But not in a bad way! It's just... new."

"I know Angel. You're not hurting my feelings" he assured.

"Ok, good" I smiled.

"So, what kind of... punishments would I get for disobeying you" I lightly chuckled.

"Rachelle?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want to be rude, but this is very serious. I take this very seriously, and I want you to too. I understand this is new and you probably have no idea how to react to everything, but I want you to take this seriously. Once you give me permission to punish you, I will take your permission seriously, and I will follow through with it."

His tone was humorless and his face was long. I knew he was serious about this, but I didn't have a clue how to act. The idea of being punished like a child just amuses me. I didn't know how serious it was.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's ok. I'm not upset, I just want you to know that this is serious. If you don't take this serious I won't know what I'm actually allowed to do. I want you to be comfortable" he smiled, rubbing circles on my knee.

"I was serious about my question though. I really do want to know what kind of punishments I'll get" I said quietly.

"It depends on what you agree to first" he said cocking his head to the side.

"I need you to be open minded, ok?"

"Ok."

"And I need you to be honest. If you don't think you'll like it, tell me" he said sternly.

"Ok..."

"Ok. So, there's spanking, which, if I recall correctly, you like" he said smirking.

I looked down, slightly red and embarrassed.

"Then there's over stimulation and edging—"

"What's that" I questioned.

"It's is when I... pleasure you for too long. Like, over stimulation is a type of pain from pleasure, and edging is getting close to an orgasm but not finishing. Does that make sense?"