17.)

Rachelle's P.O.V:

I woke up with Garrett in my arms. His head laid on my chest while his arm draped across my stomach. I'm not sure how we got in this position, being that I usually sleep on my stomach, but I'm not upset.

I watched his head go up and down as my chest rose and fell from breathing. I laid my hand down to hold his back, my other hand lightly smoothing through his dark brown hair.

My blinds shut out almost all light, but I usually see the sun light peeping through the top of the curtains. Since I didn't see that, I looked at the clock.

6am?! Why am I awake?? Why aren't I tired?

Not wanting to wake Garrett up I quietly watched the television left on from last night. As the Golden Girls played I toyed with his hair, laughing when Sophia started her story.

"Picture it. Sicily..."

I felt Garrett wiggle around a little before he completely wrapped himself around me. He flipped from his side to his stomach, snuggling his head into my neck.

I could feel him breathing.

He tucked his left hand under his body while his right arm squeezed around my lower chest.

I laid my cheek on his head and rested my hands on his back lightly rubbing up and down. This was nice.

We'd cuddled before but this was different. It felt more intimate. Maybe it's because of last night, but the reason doesn't really matter, I'm just happy we're together.

I really enjoyed laying here with him, but I also would enjoy brushing my teeth and peeing.

I tried to slowly move his arm and wiggle out from underneath him, but when I did he pulled me tighter.

"Don't leave me" he tiredly whispered into my neck.

I hugged him saying "I just need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back, I promise."

"No" he whined.

"Baby, I need to pee" I said trying to reason with him.

"Mmm" he hummed protesting.

"Garrett, I really gotta go. It won't take long. You won't even notice I'm gone, that's how quick it'll be" I said.

"What time is it" he asked ignoring me.

"Almost 6:25" I answered.

"Really?"

"Yup, really" I said back.

"Why are you awake" he questioned.

"I don't know, honey. But I do know that I have to go to the bathroom" I said pulling myself off of the bed before he could pull me back.

He just groaned and buried his hands under the pillow, setting his head on it.

I walked to the bathroom looking in the mirror at my hideous reflection. My hair was messy, with curls dried in weird ways, my eyes had bags, which is understandable being that I've only gotten about 5 hours of sleep, and I was in an old oversized t-shirt. I looked homeless.

Or tired.

I peed then brushed my teeth and hair. My curls turned to more of a lion's mane, so I started to braid it when I heard the door open.

"You said I wouldn't notice you left" he started. I watched him in the mirror as he walked up behind me grabbing my waist and planting a kiss on my neck.