Part 49: Jimmy

*6 Months Later*

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Babe!!"

I ran into the room next door, worried, only to find a very happy Daisy giggling and babbling in Garrett's lap.

"What" I practically huffed.

"I just wanted you to see how happy she was" he smiled.

"Garrett? That's sweet, and I adore you both, especially together, but I said I had to pee" I said, crossing my legs.

"Go to the bathroom Rachelle, you're gonna pee on yourself" he said sarcastically.

"Oh my goodness" I huffed, rolling my eyes.

***

Daisy kept getting distracted by Garrett making faces at her as I tried to feed her, so I gave up trying to feed her and let Garrett take over since she clearly liked him better. I starting cleaning my apartment a little bit when Garrett's phone started to ring.

"Baby? Can you get that for me" Garrett yelled from the kitchen.

"Ya" I answered, walking over to see the name.

My Main Man Ben is calling...

"Uncle Ben" I squealed.

"Rachelle?"

"Ummm... yes" I said sounding like it was obvious.

"Just makin' sure. I called Garrett and then a woman answered. Just curious" he answered.

"I get it. Anyways, here you go" I said, handing the phone to Garrett. Garrett handed me the fork as he stood up to take the call.

Just as I had finished cleaning Daisy up, Garrett hung up the phone and started jumping around. I'm pretty sure he was squealing, but I don't think I'll tell another living soul that.

"What is it" I asked with a smile.

"I got it" he smiled.

"What?"

"I got it" he repeated.

"You got what, Garrett?"

"The role! Babe, I got the role!! I'm going to voice Jimmy in that t.v. show I told you about!! Oh my goodness! I'm going to be on Johnny's Brother Jim" he screamed as he shook me.

I stood there... shocked. Unable to speak.

"Wow... I— holy shit" I breathed out.

"Are you ok, Princess" he asked nervously.

"Y-ya. I'm... good. I am... so excited for you" I said slowly.

Daisy spat up, so my attention was pulled from Garrett. Thank God. I tried to fix my face before I turned to look at Garrett. I needed to be happy. There's no reason to not be happy.

I changed Daisy and cleaned her up before walking up to Garrett again. I sat her down on the living room floor before sitting on the couch next to Garrett.

"Babe?"

"Yes" he asked.

"I'm happy for you. You honestly have no idea how proud I am of you. I know you're going to do great" I said honestly.

I was happy. I am happy for him. I refuse to rain on his parade, but I also refuse to ruin his career.

***

"Thank you guys so much" Gemma smiled as she gathered Daisy's stuff in her arms and grabbed Daisy from me.

"It was nothing. Really. She's a great kid" Garrett glowed.

"Maybe one day you guys will have your own" she smirked.

"No! We have Daisy, we don't need our own" I cringed.

"What she said" Garrett added.

"You guys really like her, don't ya" she asked.

"Of course" Garrett exclaimed.

"Right. Why would we watch her if we didn't like her" I laughed.

"Well, ever since we moved down here it's been hectic. I just thought you started watching her because you felt bad" she admitted.

"Well, in a way, yes, but we really do wanna help. I know you guys moving down here wasn't easy and not being able to afford a babysitter just yet is tough, so we're trying to help as best as we can" I said seriously.

"You're gonna have to find a new babysitter pretty soon though" Garrett smirked.

"Wait, what" Gemma asked in shock.

"Yup! You're looking at the new voice of Jimmy from Johnny's Brother Jim" he bragged.

"What?! No way" Gemma squealed, pulling him into a hug.

"Ya!"

"What? What happened to Tom" she asked.

"I guess he got arrested. Ben called and said there was an opening. I asked if he'd make a recommendation for me and he did" he explained.

"They said my voice fit perfectly, so they hired me" he grinned happily.

"Oh my goodness, Garrett. I am so happy for you!"

"Why don't you just come in Gems. Daisy's going to get bored just sitting in your arms" I offered.

"Good idea" she smiled.

...

I played with Daisy as they talked. I was distracting myself from the inevitable conversation. There was no way in Hell I was ready for that conversation.

I honestly thought this wouldn't happen. After waiting so long, I was sure they'd forgotten about him or that it wasn't God's will for him, but apparently God didn't mind.

"So, when do you leave" she asked the terrifying question.

"Well, they need me next month so I should probably move soon. I want time to get settled into the house Ben has for me. Ben also said it'd be good to meet some co-stars and definitely meet the producer, so I'll probably do that" he answered.

"So... like next week?"

"Probably a little after next week, ya."

No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I can't do this. Not now. Please God, not now. I- I can't do this. Not after last night....

"Baby" he asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"W-what" I managed to breathe out.

"Please tell me you'll never leave me" he begged as he slide in and out of me.

"I- oh, f*ck" I moaned, throwing my head back.

"Rachelle? Look at me" he demanded as he pulled my face down to look at him.

"Tell me you'll never leave me" he repeated.

"I'll never— f*ck! I'll never leave you baby" I practically screamed.

"F*ck! Say it again Princess."

"I'll never leave" I promised.

"Damn, you're such a good girl" he praised.

"Only for you Daddy" I moaned.

I said I wouldn't leave, but here I am... thinking of the right way to break up with him. Wow, I'm the worst girlfriend in the world.

He's going to hate me. He'll never forgive me.

// A.N: I- um... olive? Please don't leave. Vote and Comment!! Much love <3 //