42.)

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years" I asked, reading the question on my screen.

"Hmm... well, I've always dreamed of being an actor" Garrett answered.

"What? Really?"

"Ya! It's been a dream of mine since I was little. It's actually why I started Tik Tok" he smiled.

"Really?"

"Yup."

"How does starting Tik Tok help" I chuckled.

"Well, I figured I'd gain followers, attention, hopefully meet some people to help me and stuff like that" he explained.

"That's smart! I didn't even think of that" I praised.

"What can I say? I'm a genius" he smirked.

"Yes, you are baby" I said kissing him.

"If it— if it means anything to you, my uncle has connections with some companies in California" I smiled.

"What kind of companies" he asked, looking very intrigued.

"What kind of companies do you think" I teased.

"Shut up! Really?!"

"Ya! I can call him if you want" I offered.

"No way! Are you— you're being serious?"

"Babe, I wouldn't joke about this. It's your dream. I wouldn't tease you about that" I said sincerely.

"You'd call your uncle and ask him to get me an acting job" he ask, visibly psyched.

"Well, you might not start with an acting job, but I'm sure he could at least get you some connections in the movie industry."

"I can't even believe this. Are you being serious" he asked again.

"Oh my goodness Lover Boy. Look— I'll prove it" I said as I reached over to the coffee table, grabbing my phone.

I unlocked my phone, searching for my uncle's name when Marshall walked out.

"What's all the fuss about" he asked.

"Rachelle's uncle is the movie industry bro" Garrett exclaimed.

"No, no. He's in the modeling industry. He's a photographer for Vogue, but he knows quite a few people in the movie industry" I explained.

"Ya. What she said" Garrett said.

Mo's face lit up as he smiled. He walked over to the couch, Garrett standing to slap hands with his brother as they jumped for joy together.

"Dude!! That's been your dream for like... ever! That's the coolest thing since ice cubes" Mo said as I chuckled.

"Well, don't get too excited. Rachelle hasn't even called her uncle yet. I don't have any promises right now" Garrett said as my phone rang.

"Don't say that. Stay positive—" I started.

"If it isn't my favourite niece! How the hell are you my beautiful, smart, funny, talented, and very, very lovely doll?"

"Uncle Ben, hi!! You are too sweet" I said as my cheeks turned as red as a rose.

"Only speakin' the truth my dear. What's up" he said ever-so-sweetly.

"Well... I have a favour to ask you" I said hesitantly.

"Anything you want."

"So... I'm sure Dad told you about my boyfriend—" I said before I was interrupted.