26.) 🍒

⚠️ WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO GRAPHIC SEX DETAILS!! ⚠️

// A.N: It's long as shit. Strap in and enjoy the ride my dears. (I'm not kidding about the warning) Much love <3 //

Rachelle's P.O.V:

"You go check in and I'll get the bags" Garrett said before I closed the door to the car.

We were supposed to go to my parents house but it was super late and I wasn't sure they would be awake. I didn't want to chance calling and waking them up either.

I finished getting us checked in when I saw Garrett trudging into the hotel lobby with our luggage.

"Room 314, Lover Boy. It has a view of the city" I said smiling, taking my makeup and shoe bag from Garrett.

When we walked out of the elevator Garrett practically ran to the window to look out at the city.

"Wow. You grew up here babe" he asked curiously. He looked so amazed while the lights made his face glow up.

I laughed lightly.

"No way! Downtown Detroit is way nicer than the actual 'city' I grew up in baby" I said honestly.

Downtown Detroit was pretty nice. There were hotels, bars, casinos, restaurants, stores, outlet malls, and everything else you'd need. Where I grew up wasn't nice. Not at all.

"What do you mean" he asked leaning on the window.

"Let's go to the room" I laughed not wanting to carry these bags anymore.

As we started walking towards our room I decided to answer.

"I grew up in the 'hood' of Detroit" I said using my hands to quote the word "hood".

"It's nothing like this. Here it's busy, but people are chill" I explained. "Where I'm from, saying 'your momma' can get you into serious trouble" I said, emphasizing the word "serious".

"What kind of trouble" he asked looking back at me while he opened the door.

"Went to school with a guy who shot another kid because of it."

He looked at me in disbelief. "You're serious?"

"As a heart attack" I answered crossing my heart and raising my hand.

"Wow. That's insane."

"Ya... Ya, it is."

***

Garrett's P.O.V:

Ever since the car I've been wanting Rachelle. She was so incredibly hot then. While Rachelle took a quick shower I sat here reliving our moment in the car.