Chapter 3

***Hey guys!!!  Thank you so much for those who are reading! I hope you all like it :) please don't forget to vote and comment any thoughts or opinions to help the story :) ***** Love all you walkers

"FUCK!". I felt the stick stab into my leg as I fell.  Quickly I yanked the stick out and held back a scream.  Keeping the stick in my grip.

Getting back up I ran as fast as I could but I could feel the walker close to me.  My leg was throbbing as I limped away.  The walkers snarls were close. 

Stopping and turning around I pushed the walker away and lifted my stick up and shoved it up the walker's chin, I could feel the the thick oozing blood run down my hand.   The walker continued to reach at me with its decayed hands.

"Go away!!"  My shrill voice hurt my own ears.  

I continued to shove the walker away and finally was able to shove the stick deep into it's skull.

Watching the body fall to the ground, my breath was coming out in short laybored pants.  Looking down a my bleeding lenormalipped a strip of clothing off my shirt and tied a not above the wound.  Looking around I couldn't see any walkers.  Taking a step I felt a sharp pain in my right leg.

"Goddamnit"  Groaning out loud.

I can hardly walk.  Gotta find somewhere to stay.

The minute that thought crossed my mind, I pictured being back with Daryl and Merle.  Its been weeks since I've seen them though.  They probably forgot all about me anyway. 

Looking at the nearest tree, the branches are low enough for me to climb but it's gonna be hurt like a bitch.

Looking up at the tree, reaching one arm up I pulled myself up trying to avoid putting weight on my right leg.

  Finally getting up high enough to where I felt safe, I leaned my back on the base of the tree, letting my legs dangle on either side of the branch I was sitting upon.  Bringing my bag in front of me I pulled out some rope and secured myself against the tree,  tying myself around it.

Looking up at the sky it's getting close to night fall. 

Letting my eyes flutter shut I felt my mind begin to drift away.

"You could stay with us ya know". His rough voice spoke deep into my bones.

"I can't though.  It's not worth getting hurt in the end". I could feel my voice quiver as spoke to him.

"You can't always be on your own,  whether you like it or not, you're gettin' tired.  Tired of being on your own. "

Scoffing at him I felt my eyes roll.  "I don't need anyone"

Looking up at him, I felt my heart quicken as he took a step toward me "You do"

His bright blue eyes locked with my gray ones.  I shook my head nervously.  "I don't"

We're standing in front of each other, his warm breath fanning over my forehead. Looking away from his intense gaze.  I felt a pair of hot hands on either sides of my hips, drawing me closer.  I refused to meet his eyes.  So I stared down at feet, trying my best to ignore how close our bodies are.

"We both gotta stop pushing people away". His soft whisper brushed against my ear.  A small shiver went down my back.